⚠️ LAST CALL: 25% OFF STOREWIDE AT UO ⚠️

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Halsey says the Grammys “don’t ‘F’with her”

sickandtired

Grammys are just fun for your fans to brag about, doesn't really mean sh*t and one doesn't need it!

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mer Boy
1 minute ago, sickandtired said:

Grammys are just fun for your fans to brag about, doesn't really mean sh*t and one doesn't need it!

That's not what Hilary Clinton stans say. :ohwell:

"RatKing in your Areaaah!" - Aarghya
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phantomhive

Not sure about Manic as a whole since I've yet to listen to the album but they did her hella dirty last year. Without Me was very much deserving of a grammy WIN yet it was snubbed of even a single nomination. :crossed:

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn."
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

It’s an award show that is voted by their own peers. Stop acting like it’s some rigged event just because people don’t like someone (and that includes artists like Nicki and Katy) 

That boy is a monster
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
zakariah

I think they just don’t really like indie/pop artists unless they’re Billie, Lana or Lorde, but even then they only really love Billie

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

You Should Be Sad is one of the best songs of the year, and if we take into consideration the Grammy period, Graveyard is even better. She deserves a couple noms this year.

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo
5 hours ago, zakariah said:

I think they just don’t really like indie/pop artists unless they’re Billie, Lana or Lorde, but even then they only really love Billie

Halsey is indie? How? She’s very mainstream, she even collaborated with BTS :oprah:

Tragic.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

I don't enjoy her music but I mean the Grammy's are pretty sh!t  and worse artists have won awards they don't deserve while much more deserving artists were never giving anything so yea 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
6 hours ago, Adarsh said:

It’s an award show that is voted by their own peers. Stop acting like it’s some rigged event just because people don’t like someone (and that includes artists like Nicki and Katy) 

This 100%. It is the most important music awards because people who are in the industry for many years and who are actually professionals are making the decisions. It’s not some fan voted irrelevant award. 

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh
53 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This 100%. It is the most important music awards because people who are in the industry for many years and who are actually professionals are making the decisions. It’s not some fan voted irrelevant award. 

And they keep adding new members every year. They added like a bunch of new POC voters this year to ensure diversity. If someone is being ignored that bad then it’s pretty sure that the people in the industry don’t like them. 

That boy is a monster
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666

Manic is my album of the year

Don't really care about the grammys

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOON

underrated queen, manic era deserves a grammy

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala
13 hours ago, Ryusei said:

i mean tea cause last year they snubbed Without Me mercilessly 

All the real nominees deserved more than it so... 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala

 

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I don't enjoy her music but I mean the Grammy's are pretty sh!t  and worse artists have won awards they don't deserve while much more deserving artists were never giving anything so yea 

Grammys is not that bad lol

Deserved winners are way more than your so-called "worse" artists. 

Edited by Galagala

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...