celeb

Halsey says the Grammys “don’t ‘F’with her”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

hm so she probably heard something through the grapevine about grammy nods and heard she didn't get one.

btw this is pretty common tho lol anyone whos very successful and fails to get even a nomination time after time defo pissed off someone in the upper echelon.

TheFame Monster

You can be shady, but I think Manic deserves a nomination even though the era was kind of halted. It’s an eclectic yet cohesive album that really explores Halsey as a person rather than a concept as her previous works

Chromatography

i mean, theoretically grammy noms go to quality music. i like some of halsey’s songs..but idk as a whole i just don’t think it’s very good. conversely, a lot of bad noms and awards are handed out, so maybe it’s her year. :yennefer:

8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

hm so she probably heard something through the grapevine about grammy nods and heard she didn't get one.

btw this is pretty common tho lol anyone whos very successful and fails to get even a nomination time after time defo pissed off someone in the upper echelon.

This reminds me of Quora blaming Gaga’s talent for Katy not having a Grammys :poot:

9-A665457-F721-4373-9-AEA-B9944-CE437-B5
E357-A65-E-77-EB-4420-94-B1-5936569-F10-

Hottie Detector

Contessa
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

This reminds me of Quora blaming Gaga’s talent for Katy not having a Grammys :poot:

9-A665457-F721-4373-9-AEA-B9944-CE437-B5
E357-A65-E-77-EB-4420-94-B1-5936569-F10-

This is actually so funny. I wanna know who wrote this. :ladyhaha:

imsourcandy

Well manic isn’t deserving. You should be sad was great but their are way more deserving girl you didn’t piss them off you’re just not more deserving than all of these other female or male popstars.

hoeslay

I mean Grammys are rigged and trash wbk u so....she's still one of the best selling and famous artists globally at the moment regardless of what anyone thinks of her so...honestly werk queen f*ck an award and stay thriving. 

TheFame Monster
34 minutes ago, imsourcandy said:

Well manic isn’t deserving. You should be sad was great but their are way more deserving girl you didn’t piss them off you’re just not more deserving than all of these other female or male popstars.

:triggered:

theres: Ashley, Forever (is a long time) flowing into Dominics Interlude and then I Hate Everybody, followed my 3am, Finally Beautiful Stranger, More, and 929. It’s a solid album that didn’t follow this 80-90s dance trend that everyone is doing and everyone thinks is Grammy worthy. It’s also critically acclaimed (I know most probably don’t care, but we’re talking about Grammys). 

Archived