Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Signs of Trump's finality piling up.


JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

I like the old title better "Sing if Trump's finality piling up.":ladyhaha: 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Those poor suckers in the universe where Trump was re-elected :billie:

So glad I live in Universe087361 and not ghetto red Universe 087355 :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Serial Chiller
14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So glad I live in Universe087361 and not ghetto red Universe 087355 :saladga:

still our universe is steaming hot garbage compared to the one where he didn’t win in 2016, or maybe, not born at all. :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites

high culture

I’m reading this right as Chromatica III is playing and I know I’m about to hear Sine From Above. I feel a bit of peace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...