Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wins best US act + best Artist at the EMA's

Babylon98

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I just asked a simple question and you are here jumping around and saying that I'm butthurt, that I should do this and that. Maybe you are the one butthurt.

Get over it,

if she didn't send any video then deal with it and move on. Also pls take your own advice with the "love and positivity" 

:kiss:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PxA limited
27 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

Getting annoying these cupcakes fans with the she can do what she wants or she doesn’t owes us anything....who is saying she owes us anything it would of took 2 mins out of her day to hold one of her many emas she has in her house and just say thank you little monsters 

I agree. 

But I guess she's maybe just tired of everything since long ago and doesn't care as much as she did before.

Pennywise
20 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

How can I live without GGD drama 🤣

I swear I find people to fight in every single thread these days :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

littlepotter

If I had an awards show and the winner didn't bother to acknowledge ha wins I would simply give them to someone else :billie: 

chaeri pls

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

Gurl not even acceptance video?? And to cry in her insta stories she has time? So embarrassing 

the nerves she got acknowledging a bigot and his supporters losing the biggest office in the world and not the EMAs... I swear!!!

Lemondeduerl
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

If I had an awards show and the winner didn't bother to acknowledge ha wins I would simply give them to someone else :billie: 

I mean not even a message from Sarah, even Cardi asked someone else to make her acceptance :billie:

:)

ShayCristoforo

The fact that she won Best Artist in another continent. Yes yes yes

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

dollardays

She didn't acknowledge so I guess since she’s italian and european, it isn't such an honor as an american.

:ally:

1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

Do we?

Yes, we do. Just because this year has been about more than an album for Lady Gaga as you know, she wants to impact the entire world, does not mean she has stopped caring. She wouldnt have released Chromatica if she didnt love us, she could make music for just her and her friends for theraputic reasons and her love for it, releasing it is just for us. How can you disregard everything she's ever done and support shes given because of this era.

People will remeber all the money and effort gaga raised for WHO and putting together that event, how she advocated the BLM continously, and was the one who ushered the new President of America on his final rally.

And these awards and stating clearly that she ALSO made great music and did herself proud this year, this comment sounds needy.

r4therupbeat

No attendance or even an acceptance speech at the EMA's where in Europe SL and ROM are still charting :interestinga:

She could've sent the recorded performances she had with Ariana from May. Is the era officially over?

Massive Monster
34 minutes ago, dollardays said:

She didn't acknowledge so I guess since she’s italian and european, it isn't such an honor as an american.

:ally:

Kind regards

StrawberryBlond

Glad she won something considering how devoted these fanbases are that she was up against, I thought she might lose just about everything to BTS, so to get 2 awards is brilliant, though I think ROM deserved at least one. Of course it would've been great if she'd shown up but does anyone even know these awards are on? And I saw the list of performers, there's a distinct lack of big names and especially Americans. Even if it wasn't lockdown, I don't think the demand's really there for a star studded ceremony.

Butters Stotch

Today I didn't even care to watch the EMA's because I was completely sure she wasn't going to pay attention to them. It's been so long since I honestly didn't expect her to surprise us with an unannounced appearance :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived