Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Priest shot in France


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Awakened M

This is scary. France is my birth country, and every time I want to think about making plans to fly there, these sort of events happen.

You French citizens/visitors please be careful, safe, and alive..

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Debithius said:

If we are talking about Islam, the French are very proud people (to my knowledge) and the way of life of the middle east doesn't really mesh well with France's (Europe's in general). France is always in controversy with Islam too.

technically if they have a problem with natives , honestly they should go back to their country where they can share their thoughts . if they entered france, stick with france’s law /thoughts at lest if you dont agree , its totally fine but no violence . not being racist , im just very scared lately as a french i cant even go outside nighttime thinking of getting killed ... i want to cry ... i dont kmow what i have done to deserve to feel this fear everyday and night ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

PsychoMaxcara

I feel sorry for all the French Monsters here, this is terrible and it seems to be a recurring problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Why is France the target of so much attack? 

France has the strongest secular tradition in Europe, the republic was founded on "laïcité" as one of the key values. Wearing a big cross necklace as a public school teacher is forbidden. This ideas was in the fight against catholic influence on the government centuries ago. But this strong and deeply rooted quite far-reaching separation of state and church also means that politicians (a centrist like Macron, for instance) aren't scared to take on Islam from a secular perspective, i.e. headscarves are also banned for public school teachers, the government recommends public schools not to allow headscarves, and France was one of the first countries to ban burqas in public. I think that this approach of banning religious symbols causes France to have more polarization between (extreme) muslims and non-muslims than in other European countries. And when there's more polarization, inevitably more people radicalize.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Stay safe, Franch monsters! :heart:

Thank you for the franch reference lmao ! Needed a light touch with all the news french TV gave us here between covid popping like crazy, terrorist attacks all the time, "regular" violences rising as well etc. 💖

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guillaume Hamon
59 minutes ago, velori said:

technically if they have a problem with natives , honestly they should go back to their country where they can share their thoughts . if they entered france, stick with france’s law /thoughts at lest if you dont agree , its totally fine but no violence . not being racist , im just very scared lately as a french i cant even go outside nighttime thinking of getting killed ... i want to cry ... i dont kmow what i have done to deserve to feel this fear everyday and night ...

Yes you have to accept a country culture before to join it, that's just respect.

When I visit a country I adapt whatever I agree or not. It's not me telling them how to do it when their culture has to be built on generations of debate, traditions, consensus... I can't just seat on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

This is scary. France is my birth country, and every time I want to think about making plans to fly there, these sort of events happen.

You French citizens/visitors please be careful, safe, and alive..

I hope you'll be back here someday tho. 😘

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay safe French Monsters, we Love You. xx Thinking of You. xx

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...