RAMROD

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Not her saying Shut Up is “WillyWonka-ish” :messga:

At least she loved POV :firega:

39 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Not her saying Shut Up is “WillyWonka-ish” :messga:

At least she loved POV :firega:

it is though. when ariana tries to be vulgar and very sexual, it falls flat. 

Damn I didn't know a lot of people hated rnb Ari. But that's actually my favorite type of music from her. :spin:

ELECTROHEART
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

-  she got bored with most of the album

- she got annoyed with the trap elements, saying that a lot of the songs sounded like TUN

- she said she hoped this was a cute album made over quarantine and didn't have access to producers, so she just borrowed beats from Sweetener and TUN and jazzed it up a bit to give us AG6

- she did enjoy some songs like Motive, Off The Table, My Hair, Safety Net, and a couple others. The rest she said was probably never going to grow on her and that most of it was a skip. 

- she said its not her worst album, but its far from her best. She wished Ariana would stop with the trap cause its tired. In her words, "she's been there done that twice already"

Omg I agree with her in all these points :emma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

TheOriginalOne
48 minutes ago, Fish said:

it is though. when ariana tries to be vulgar and very sexual, it falls flat. 

I know, it’s just thought it was so funny. I’ve never heard some refer to something as willy wonkaish I started imagining an oompa loompa singing Shut Up and almost choked :lmao:

PsychoMaxcara
1 hour ago, jorja said:

she dislikes love language which is my favorite song off the album

:laughga:

To be honest she regularly hates on every single song I usually like and it doesn't matter who the artist is.

I have have a theory she 'pretends' to like the worst most boring songs just so she can say they're "different" and don't sound like what's on the radio.

Her reactions are entertaining, but also extremely frustrating. Btw, if she compliments the vocals or lyrics she's 90% not feeling the song.

coccmatica
3 hours ago, Contessa said:

You can express your opinions without being rude was my point. You don’t have to like the music. 

I wasn't being rude? It's a terrible album. 

8 minutes ago, coccmatica said:

I wasn't being rude? It's a terrible album. 

For any person with good hearing, according to you... :laughga: have fun pretending to be a music critic I guess 

coccmatica
48 minutes ago, Babel said:

For any person with good hearing, according to you... :laughga: have fun pretending to be a music critic I guess 

And? A lot of the comments i've seen have had the same response - just meh. Who said I was trying to be a "music critic"? By that logic, everyone here is pretending to be that by literally critiquing music - including yourself :huntyga:

Contessa
1 hour ago, Babel said:

I’m not even gunna continue to waste my time. :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Just want to take a moment and say that Safety Net is a cool song and I expected a disaster because of Ty Dolla $ign, got traumatized with Accelerate but he sounds good here. 

8 hours ago, coccmatica said:

Probably that it's terrible, like any other person with good hearing.

This member has been banned for having a duplicate account and posting consistent flamebait. Please carry on the conversation. 

-The GGD Mod Team

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, Moderator said:

This member has been banned for having a duplicate account and posting consistent flamebait. Please carry on the conversation. 

-The GGD Mod Team

I- how do you find that stuff out :air: little detectives 

OT: well at least we know she doesn’t have a bias towards Ari, like some of you claimed after watching her ROM reaction lol 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived