💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

All stars 5 winner Shea Couleé obliterates racist woman

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

See this is why she’s one of my favourite drag race winners along with Raja and .... Manila 😌
break up crying GIF

luna’s advocate

2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

See this is why she’s one of my favourite drag race winners along with Raja and .... Manila 😌
break up crying GIF

The way all of them are little monsters 

200.gif

alsemanche

The tweet + the Elektra gif is the perfect combo tbh  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Jester said:

Fighting racism with racism lol

There is no reverse racism, not in the way you mean it. Try again sweetie :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I don't understand that tweet from Tomi, where does that come from in her head? Also calling white people mayonnaise and insulting, although I understand anger, is classless 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Also calling white people mayonnaise and insulting, although I understand anger, is classless

Okay but that whole "expecting people to react to racism in a classy way" narrative does not work at all tbh. That's just a lie just like what people say about BLM protests (as in when they say "vote instead of protest", etc.). You can't fight racism by being nice, I think. Though I am not American so my outlook is of course different. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay but that whole "expecting people to react to racism in a classy way" narrative does not work at all tbh. That's just a lie just like what people say about BLM protests (as in when they say "vote instead of protest", etc.). You can't fight racism by being nice, I think. Though I am not American so my outlook is of course different. 

I get it, I get the anger and I'm not that type to be like "hey this is how u should control ur anger and how u should respond to injustice", it's none of my bizz.

But my opinion personally is that responding in that way is bleh, makes more impact when the person attacks with facts or challenges the weak logic of the racists and then they have nothing to say anymore. When u call them mayonnaise and to wear SPF, they love it, they'll attack even more they think they proved their points. Just my opinion Im sharing for no reasons tho

22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

There is no reverse racism, not in the way you mean it. Try again sweetie :billie:

I don't know why some people are trying to change the definition of racism, and when exactly it started, but here you go:

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/racism

Any insult based on color of someone's skin is racist, and should be condemned. 

Archived