RockGa for LG7?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. RockGa for LG7?

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

Question, does anyone know if she can legally record an album under a different name? I saw artists doing it in the past and it would be cool for her to do a rock album under a different name and keep it very low key 

Just now, BloodyM said:

Question, does anyone know if she can legally record an album under a different name? I saw artists doing it in the past and it would be cool for her to do a rock album under a different name and keep it very low key 

Ive thought about this. In the documents i read there was nothing of the sort  being specified. The leaked docs

5 minutes ago, Red said:

If it was up to me we would get a rock LG7, LG8, LG9... every LG till there's no LG anymore

Album name:

Lady no more. 

Hi :huntyga:

I think BTW was rock influenced ennough tbh. But she could do a bit more like that in the future. A bit but not a whole album.

Economy
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I hope so!

We need a rock/metal era and then a piano ballad era at some point. 

Like her performance at Grammys with metallica!!!

Reality

I'm 100% here for RockGa, but not MetalGa. I don't necessarily hate metal, but I'm just not a huge fan of it.

I also need AcousticGa (like INLA, Shallow, ITA, ARUTW, etc.) and DiscoGa (like IWYL) at some point :giveup: 

🖤👹

huttont

I would love to hear an album in the same vein as Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac. I also will need a Stevie collab ASAP 

imitalian

I would not be mad if she jumped on the disco trend. The I Want Your Love cover is one of my most streamed songs ever!

Archived