šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Is music no longer a priority for singers?

Bottom

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, frederiickx said:

And your point? Britney started her perfumes long before the conservatorship.

I just thought it was unfair to put britney on the because she never had much control over her lifeĀ 

Reality

I feel like we're using the term "artists" to deflect from the fact that you're really just talking about Gaga. Yeah, you mentioned other artists like Beyonce and Rihanna, and it's true that they don'tĀ justĀ do music anymore, but let's be real here: people,Ā especially on this site,Ā constantly complain about Gaga doing other things other than making electronic dance music.

Acting? "No, where's the album?!" Make-up? "No, where's the album?!" Perfume? "No, where's the album?!" Make a soundtrack? "No, where's theĀ soloĀ album?!" Make a country/folk/rock inspired album? "No, where's theĀ electronic danceĀ album?!"

They're diversifying their portfolio and getting more sources of revenue. Actors are doing the same thing. Some are now actor/director/producer types as opposed to just solely being actors. It's just the evolution of the industry.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Ladey Gaygay

You do realize britney has absolutely no control over what she does...like at all right?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

I just thought it was unfair to put britney on the because she never had much control over her lifeĀ 

Dont listen to him Britney started her perfume a 2 years before the conservatorship smh

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

StrawberryBlond

They're totally saving up for retirement at the end of the day. We've seen how fame can be very fleeting, even to the biggest of names. How one minute, everyone loves you and the next, you can't even go top 10, yet you did nothing to make fans desert you. It's just the way it works. Artists are realising that if they want to keep living the high life and don't go back to being a broke nobody, they have to diversify their portfolio. Make money from ventures that don't require youth and beauty to succeed. Make the right investments. Sign up other acts. Maybe even go the reality tv judge route. It maybe means that they won't make the majority of their money from music anymore but they'll still be rich. Remember that if you live in a mansion, that's a very high tax you'll have to pay, along with other expensive upkeep and paying all your servants. It's not like when you make money, you buy all this stuff and then you have it for life. Living a luxurious lifestyle means an ongoing payment for the rest of your life. I don't see a problem with it provided it doesn't completely overtake music.

Archived