Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
music news

Lana Del Rey teasing COCC video

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

Stone S
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

She could say “let me love you like a human being” or “person”. Or even just “let me love you”.

I just don’t think a lot of our community can connect with this song

This would sound absolutely ridiculous

Welcome to Industria

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

She could say “let me love you like a human being” or “person”. Or even just “let me love you”.

is this a joke :rip:

lana is a heterosexual woman singing about her life, obviously this is going to be a typical male x female setup. i dont need to be a woman to enjoy her songs

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

12 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Something about the heteronormality of the lyrics. Knowing her platform I would’ve preferred if she acknowledged her non-binary and gender fluid fans that might not connect with this song. 

oh dear god

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Sister said:

Who are these Womans?!! Where is Lana? :nails:

image.png

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Squeeshy Keety

It would be very productive and sexy if this thread would move on from quoting one member here :chica:

Literally acknowledge anything else please

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Something about the heteronormality of the lyrics. Knowing her platform I would’ve preferred if she acknowledged her non-binary and gender fluid fans that might not connect with this song. 

Have we really come to the point where people are gonna be offended about this? It's her music.

COCC sounds too much like male genitals. im not okay with this. the first letters of every word should sound like something more inclusive of everyone

You will learn respect!

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

What are you on about.... Not every song is gonna be directed at certain communities for them to connect to. Not to mention that women are part of the "community" and they can connect with the song if they want to :bear:

anyway, GIVE ME COCC RIGHT NOW :dom:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Wait she really captioned it  "Suck it" im- :nooo:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

23 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Shes a woman, an artist speaking about her experience. Shes not going to change that just to comfort other people.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Sneaky Oliver

I'm so horny for a country-folk era with horror-movies inspired visuals. I'm serious

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

tomsches
39 minutes ago, Phlop said:

This is the opposite of what you want though! You and everybody else wants inclusion and making sure non-binary voices are being heard. But you saying that a woman can't sing about her own experiences as a woman is the opposite of inclusion. 

Also, not every song has to be relatable to everyone. Nobody ever gives me a round of applause, so should Gaga sing "I live for the occasional verbal appreciation by others" in order not to offend people who can't relate to performing on stage?

Ultimecia
42 minutes ago, Phlop said:

???

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Archived