💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Chemtrails Over The Country club song so far?

FfFfFfFF

Favorite Chemtrails Over The Country club song so far?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Chemtrails Over The Country club song so far?

• Let Me Love You Like A Woman
    • Jesus Tulsa Freak
    • Breaking Up Slowly

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Only one of these songs was released in full but we have an idea about how each of these songs sounds. What is your favorite song and what do you think of the general sound the record so far?

Other rumored songs are Dealer, Chemtrails Over The Country Club (title track), White Dress/ Waitress and White Hot Forever.

Poltergeist

I don't like anything yet.

In fact, I'm not a huge fan of the direction Lana's heading in, first 4 albums were masterpieces from the beginning till the end, something changed during Lust For Life, but I still liked the album. I've started enjoying Norman a bit in september, but couldn't get into the album until now. And Chemtrails seem even harder to digest as for now

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Sneaky Oliver

Breaking Up Slowly has been on my mind nonstop :nooo: great melody! Something's not clicking about LMLYLAW, I think I might enjoy it a little better within the album but it has no spark for me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chesescake

Let Me Love You Like A Woman, because other two are not clear studio version(one's leak snippet, one's performance.) Too much noise to compare with an official single.

That been said, LMLYLAW isn't a good single. It a cute song, but it not strong enough to take me out off NFR era. 

Married the Night

I’ve only heard one official release so far...I’ll come back when we have more. 

33 minutes ago, OBO said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman, because other two are not clear studio version(one's leak snippet, one's performance.) Too much noise to compare with an official single.

That been said, LMLYLAW isn't a good single. It a cute song, but it not strong enough to take me out off NFR era. 

Agreed. Listening to the bit of Tulsa Jesus Freak it already sounds stronger and I’m not even a big Lana fan normally.

Archived