Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Adele vs Ariana (poll)

Taylucifer

???  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the number one spot?

• Ariana
    • Adele

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Ariana's new single 'Positions' is coming out this week (24/10) and album 'Positions' is coming out next week (30/10). However she might run into a bit of a problem known as Adele, who is  hosting SNL this week (24/10) and is also rumoured to be releasing an album next week (30/10).

Spoiler

So assuming Adele does release who do you think will snag the number one spot?

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

If Adele releases an album, she’s going #1 without a doubt. Ariana isn’t an albums artist.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Personally I’m an Ariana stan so :ohwell:

but we all know Adele is that superstar of all superstars

Biggest Bitch

Adele

Ariana’s impact is overrated. Yes, TUN was everywhere, but her previous albums/singles weren’t so big.

TimisaMonster

Adele basically always has a guaranteed #1 selling 15 million copies in 2 hours lol like Taylor Swift 

Ariana is also very popular but against Adele...Adele will get the larger sales because she has WAAAY more widespread appeal

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I prefer Ariana but If Adele will release the album on the same day everyone can say goodbye to number 1 albums for weeks :billie:

migamiga

Sorry but even if Adele released on a Thursday with one day of tracking, she would still outsell and outstream all our faves combined on an opening week

10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

According to Ariana stans, Adele won’t have a chance :billie:

Yes, Adele don't have a chance to go #2 :billie:

AphroditeLaydee

Ariana no doubt has gotten bigger, but there is no doubt Adele's numbers will destroy hers. Adele has the GP on her side, and she transcends demographics--teens to adults love her, both young people and old. Plus she has the SNL hosting gig, which is big promo, and people have been hungry for more of her music since like 2015. 

I love them both though!! And to think Adele will probably hold on to the number 1 spot for SEVERAL weeks :giveup:

Ariana will release a boring ballad like Adele and collect her middle aged soccer mom fanbase and decimate Adele's career. Manifesting :firega:

AphroditeLaydee

ALSO ADELE IS SKINNY NOW, NO DOUBT HER FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE ON TV WILL GENERATE A LOT OF BUZZ

Spoiler

not that I care she's skinny, I mean I love her all the same, but I'm sure the general public will be shook about it and it'll generate a lot of press cus they eat up that sort of thing all the time

Archived