Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So, Umm.., Is It Over For Ariana?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Imagine a world where music is just simply enjoyed and charts didn't matter or measure success or quality of music. Excited to hear albums from both of these ladies. 2020 has been great for pop music, wish everyone was album to execute their true vision without a pandemic. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
6 hours ago, Phlop said:

Ariana might have higher streaming points with her single but Adele is still going to have higher actual sales (and her album will slightly out stream Arianas).

I don't think her album will slightly outstream Ariana's. I think it's going to blow it out of the water and shatter Spotify records.

Since 2015, the last time she released, streamig has grown exponentially. Don't underestimate her. People did that with 25 and now it's the fourth biggest album of this century (after her own 21 at #1)

Adele is a sales titan and she will become a streaming one too.

to me it makes sense she's not performing but will still release. Would Adele really debut her lead single performance after 5 years on SNL? I'd think not, but there's enough promo for her to release a song anyways :vegas:

12 minutes ago, weed said:

to me it makes sense she's not performing but will still release. Would Adele really debut her lead single performance after 5 years on SNL? I'd think not, but there's enough promo for her to release a song anyways :vegas:

I think it’s just to build hype. She hasn’t been ok tv or anything in a while either and hasn’t debuted her weight loss. This will spark conversation and attraction. 

BYE

gypsy101
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I think it’s just to build hype. She hasn’t been ok tv or anything in a while either and hasn’t debuted her weight loss. This will spark conversation and attraction. 

literally her every move causes hype on the internet, she wouldn’t need any help

gypsy101
18 minutes ago, weed said:

why not? she performed Hello and When We Were Young there 5 years ago

17 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

literally her every move causes hype on the internet, she wouldn’t need any help

Yeah but not everyone is on top of it online. My friends were unaware she lost weight and so was my family. We know because we are on a pop forum and probably follow instagram etc religiously.

BYE

Justin Drew Bieber
33 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I’m not saying I hope Adele fails, but her fall in commercial success will happen one day, it happens to literally everyone. I like Adele, but I don’t like when people think that she will always smash.

39 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

why not? she performed Hello and When We Were Young there 5 years ago

Almost a month after Hello came out :flower: but idk 25 just put her in another echelon

gypsy101
59 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m not saying I hope Adele fails, but her fall in commercial success will happen one day, it happens to literally everyone. I like Adele, but I don’t like when people think that she will always smash.

well i like thinking that she will so i’m gonna keep on thinking it

1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Yeah but not everyone is on top of it online. My friends were unaware she lost weight and so was my family. We know because we are on a pop forum and probably follow instagram etc religiously.

she’s trended number one on twitter several times this year including when she said her album was coming in september. a photo she posted on instagram for her birthday received 12 million likes. the public are very aware of her.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she’s trended number one on twitter several times this year including when she said her album was coming in september. a photo she posted on instagram for her birthday received 12 million likes. the public are very aware of her.

Just trying to save you from disappointment one day. :stalkga:

Why would it be OVER for Ariana if she gets a #2..... like seriously what is this title. You think when two big artists release on the same day, it's OVER for them? Ariana is just fine. Actually more than fine she's the #1 pop girl right now. 

14 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I literally just said not everyone goes on social media like that. That’s 12 million WW. My state alone has a population of 9 mil.

BYE

Archived