💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So, Umm.., Is It Over For Ariana?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I mean, granted this is just hosting gig, BUT, why would she go public after these long hiatus just for hosting?! It make no cents luv! There gotta be more to it, I swear!!

This could be the start of her promo. She could have announce a release date during this hosting gig. Think about it. :gum:

And if she is, poor Ariana tho, she is not even started yet!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

But she's not even performing. :neyde: 

tenor.png

So, ummm..... even if she's "starting promo", it's not gonna clash with Ariana's single release that weekend. The negativity here is annoying. :saladga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

It's over for all of us.

We can say goodbye for the #1 positions, for all our achievements, for the grammy's, everything.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

No, it's not over for Ariana. Adele hasn't released anything for a long time. Now if she'll release something, many people will think is it the same Adele like ago. Ariana's safe.

Or 'Positions' the single features Adele :ally:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, River said:

It's over for all of us.

We can say goodbye for the #1 positions, for all our achievements, for the grammy's, everything.

The way 2012 will repeat itself

F7wT.gif

LilyLark

My guess is Adele is releasing in November....and this will be a way to generate a bit of hype. If she was releasing on the 23rd, I feel like she'd also be the musical guest too?

At the same time, anyone releasing within the same month of Adele or Taylor—including Ariana—is going to get crushed. I hope her team just drops the entire album this Thursday or pushes it back.

Just now, RAMROD said:

F7wT.gif

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Zedd said:

No, it's not over for Ariana. Adele hasn't released anything for a long time. Now if she'll release something, many people will think is it the same Adele like ago. Ariana's safe.

Or 'Positions' the single features Adele :ally:

Well everyone said the exact same thing about 25 and it went on to break pretty much every record in existence. Adele is somehow built different from literally every other singer. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

F7wT.gif

What happened 2012

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

My guess is Adele is releasing in November....and this will be a way to generate a bit of hype. If she was releasing on the 23rd, I feel like she'd also be the musical guest too?

At the same time, anyone releasing within the same month of Adele or Taylor—including Ariana—is going to get crushed. I hope her team just drops the entire album this Thursday or pushes it back.

What I am thinking is, Adele might announce a single for 31st too :gum:

StrawberryBlond

If she is surprise releasing, I feel it's unfair for an artist as successful as Adele to do this. She'll have sales no matter when she releases so leave it to the artists who could do with the attention this stunt brings. It would be very strange if it was the same date as Ariana's as no two artists have surprise released in the same week before as I totally believe labels are all in cahoots and hear stuff through the grapevine so big names never clash. But there's a chance it could be November time at least. No one's pointing out how this is all looking bad for Sam Smith. After months of pandemic delay, they put their new album back to November 30th, the same day as Ariana and now Adele may be possibly around this time. Delaying albums really was a bad decision for artists across the board. I don't think I've seen one delayed album do well yet.

Archived