⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

modern ecstasy
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

And do you expect all women to rise to the same standard as you and the “couple of women” that you know?

I was just giving my own opinion as to what I would do, I’m not trying to force anything on anyone. Your condescending tone isn’t needed either.

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Luke78619
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I’m tired elaborating to people who don’t want to listen. It’s not my problem. Go and do your own proper research and make an informed decision as an adult. 

I am informed, I have done research, don’t dismiss me because you’re being challenged, this is a forum for discussion

and I do want to listen, you’re picturing a narrative from me when I haven’t even actually given my opinion about the mask during child labour :triggered: since this thread started I’ve been having a debate in my head for both sides of the argument, but what’s the point of discussing if you’re the one who doesn’t want to listen :cyanlights:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PEZ
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Yes because that is an accurate comparison. 

No really I wanna hear your thoughts on how "buckle up" campaigns are likewise tyrannical and fascist :poot:

Like can you slow your roll with tossing around terms like "fascist", your bar is on the floor there friendo

And also lol at linking the Daily fkn Mail then saying this:

3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

do your own proper research and make an informed decision

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Luke78619 said:

I am informed, I have done research, don’t dismiss me because you’re being challenged, this is a forum for discussion

and I do want to listen, you’re picturing a narrative from me when I haven’t even actually given my opinion about the mask during child labour :triggered: since this thread started I’ve been having a debate in my head for both sides of the argument, but what’s the point of discussing if you’re the one who doesn’t want to listen :cyanlights:

I will happily discuss sources of real scientific information with you in PMs. However it does feel like one against many here when in reality I am for every one, so forgive me if I’m snappy. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • Love 1

Luke78619
1 minute ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Actually 3,000 years ago men discovered that by covering a woman’s nose and mouth she became subservient and would acquiesce to just about anything. It weaponises one’s psychology by making them feel like they’ve lost their identity and sovereignty. 

.... what did I just read :mark: I genuinely don’t understand what this is meant to mean in regards to this topic and masks

• Thanks 2

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

No really I wanna hear your thoughts on how "buckle up" campaigns are likewise tyrannical and fascist :poot:

Like can you slow your roll with tossing around terms like "fascist", your bar is on the floor there friendo

And also lol at linking the Daily fkn Mail then saying this:

How single minded can you be?

You think just because the Daily Mail publishes this that it takes away from these women’s suffering?

Keep laughing mate, you too will be the victim of the society you helped to create with your flippancy and ignorance. 

Defend Your Humanity.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Actually 3,000 years ago men discovered that by covering a woman’s nose and mouth she became subservient and would acquiesce to just about anything. It weaponises one’s psychology by making them feel like they’ve lost their identity and sovereignty. 

I'm not gonna give my opinion on the OP because I have 0 energy for that but this is literally the most unrelated and nonsensical reply on a post I've ever seen on this forum. What even is that supposed to mean :toofunny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

.... what did I just read :mark: I genuinely don’t understand what this is meant to mean in regards to this topic and masks

The psychology of a mask essentially diminishes your sense of self. When you cannot see somebody’s entire face when they are talking it dehumanises them. Mass mask wearing ensures easy control of people’s psychology and this has been known for thousands of years. In the Middle East they have used this to subjugate women. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2

PEZ
2 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Actually 3,000 years ago men discovered that by covering a woman’s nose and mouth she became subservient and would acquiesce to just about anything.

ahaha are you calling us so weak-minded that we tremble before our male masters because a piece of cloth short-circuiting our feeble female brains? dude we lived a life of "subservience" through much of history because we'd get the sh*t beaten or r*ped out of us if we didn't "acquiesce" and many societies didn't recognize inherent value and rights of all persons and didn't believe in treating us properly. it's not the masks' fault or the women's fault , it's the enforced gender roles and physically-enforced threats to hierarchy. what an offensively stupid comment you've made about women here.

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

uo111
42 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Ruining a special moment? I’m afraid not. What they are actually ruining is the woman’s health and thus the potential health of her child. Childbirth isn’t just hard, it is painful. You need all the oxygen you can so that both you and the baby are healthy and well afterwards. What they are doing is disgusting. If you honestly think traumatising these women during a painful period of their life is humane I have nothing to say to you. Distress during pregnancy and birth contributes to ill health in babies and post-natal depression which in turn damages the psychology of the child. 

Wake up. 

Masks don’t make people oxygen deprived babe. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

alsemanche

The psychology of a mask essentially diminishes your sense of self. When you cannot see somebody’s entire face when they are talking it dehumanises them. Mass mask wearing ensures easy control of people’s psychology and this has been known for thousands of years. In the Middle East they have used this to subjugate women. 

oh my f*cking god what 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, PEZ said:

ahaha are you calling us so weak-minded that we tremble before our male masters because a piece of cloth short-circuiting our feeble female brains? dude we lived a life of "subservience" through much of history because we'd get the sh*t beaten or r*ped out of us if we didn't "acquiesce" and many societies didn't recognize inherent value and rights of all persons and didn't believe in treating us properly. it's not the masks' fault or the women's fault , it's the enforced gender roles and physically-enforced threats to hierarchy. what an offensively stupid comment you've made about women here.

I’ll thank you not to accuse me of making offensive comments about women. Because I don’t and never have.

This idea of a tyrannical male patriarchy is a myth. 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • Sad 1

alsemanche

This idea of a tyrannical male patriarchy is a myth. 

Simple question: are you a male? 

• Thanks 1

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I feel like this is an entirely separate issue that I’ve never heard about so can’t really make an opinion, although sounds interesting. 

My opinion on the matter of pregnancy and masks is that if they really don’t want to wear a mask then they should consider a home birth where they are putting minimal people at risk. Ideally the woman in question would strictly isolate and get tested before giving birth in a hospital if they don’t want to wear a mask, but of course it’s difficult to predict an exact time and date of when they go into labour so this is impractical. 

It’s a weird subject, put your own life and your babies life at risk at a home birth, or put other people’s lives at risk. But I feel that out of courtesy and respect more than anything, the pregnant woman would want to wear a mask to protect those that are ensuring a successful child birth

Edited by Luke78619

alsemanche

nvm

Edited by alsemanche
  • LMAO 1