society

French Women Forced To Wear Masks During Labor

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, MJHolland said:

this you?ย :ladyhaha:

ย 

UIGUGJYFTGUYGBNDXJNDMYDJBNKRYDUBDJHN HELP
THE TURN THE TABLES

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
  • LMAO 5

Batwings

OP thinking he's going to get all these people banned:

200.gif

• LMAO 2

Born This Way

EkLFd81WAAAWdfg?format=jpg&name=large

Mawma what is DIS huny. :air:ย 

Yes, I heard you needed me. Yes, I'm here to open you. Yes, I know that your heart is blue. So cold.
  • LMAO 4

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, MJHolland said:

this you?ย :ladyhaha:

ย 

Considering I donโ€™t believe in Covid I hardly think itโ€™s fair to assume I believe 5G causes it. Again, complexity is lost on you.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.
  • LMAO 2

PoetsTryinWrite
Just now, Born This Way said:

Fascism. Thatโ€™s what it is.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

OP thinking he's going to get all these people banned:

200.gif

I truly hope nobody gets banned. Only one person I think should take a break and that is the person wishing me death, sexually harassing me and calling me a homo.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

eeaarrllaalloo
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Fascism. Thatโ€™s what it is.ย 

read number 8 sis

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Born This Way said:

PLS I KNOW YOU'RE F*CKING LYING EDFGDCHVBJVB THE DELUSION:fatcat:

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Bjaf
21 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

Honestly, I feel perfectly comfortable wearing a mask in public, and I do it because I choose to believe in the information thatโ€™s out there, and I wish to cause as little harm to those around me as possible, aka not infectingย anyone.ย I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™m being controlled when making that decision.

Even if you donโ€™t agree with that, then please, go out as little as possible, and stay six feet away from people. From what I gathered in this thread, you still believe in the fact that people have died at least, albeitย maybe from something else, like the flu. If you care about that, COVID or not, avoid being in close contact with people, please.

Once the vaccine arrives, just... donโ€™t take it. You have full control over that. The truth is that if enough people get vaccinated weโ€™ll get to a point where itโ€™ll be very hard for the virus to propagate and there will be little to no risk. You donโ€™t have to be one of those people if you really, truly donโ€™t want to.

But please, please, stop spreading this stuff. If youโ€™re looking to avoid as many deaths as possible, if truly this is your goal, you wouldnโ€™t be spreading this message, regardless of your beliefs on COVID.

@PoetsTryinWriteย You didnโ€™t answer me. Are you willing to commit to this? Are you willing to admit that it wouldnโ€™t be coherent for you to be sharing this theory with us in the hope of avoiding โ€œforcedย depopulationโ€,ย while promoting things that could potentially kill people (whether it be from COVID or the flu)?

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I truly hope nobody gets banned. Only one person I think should take a break and that is the person wishing me death, sexually harassing me and calling me a homo.ย 

1. I said maybe a mild case of covid

2. Saying hop off my c*ck isnt sexual harrasment it means shut up

3. Im a homo, you're a homo, 99% of this site are homos and huntys

• Like 1

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, Bjaf said:

@PoetsTryinWriteย You didnโ€™t answer me. Are you willing to commit to this? Are you willing to admit that it wouldnโ€™t be coherent for you to be sharing this theory with us in the hope of avoiding โ€œforcedย depopulationโ€,ย while promoting things that could potentially kill people (whether it be from COVID or the flu)?

Itโ€™s difficult to answer everyone seeing as it is one against many. However, I shall answer you now.ย 

I do not draw the line at a vaccine. I draw the line at a mask and my freedom of movement. Of course I keep away from people. Though that isnโ€™t hard considering people are dodging each other like bullets all the time.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

1. I said maybe a mild case of covid

2. Saying hop off my c*ck isnt sexual harrasment it means shut up

3. Im a homo, you're a homo, 99% of this site are homos and huntys

Stop backtracking the damage is done.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

sister you are just screaming into the void, this mans is a TROLL he's not here to have an honest debate. Please don't stoop to his level.

• Like 2

PoetsTryinWrite
4 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

read number 8 sis

Over 800 doctors and scientists have signed a letter begging Ofcom and governments to stop the rollout of 5G because it interferes with oxygen molecules in the atmosphere. That is just a fact. Close your mind to it if you want but it doesnโ€™t change that it is a fact.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

sister you are just screaming into the void, this mans is a TROLL he's not here to have an honest debate. Please don't stoop to his level.

My level? You wished me death.ย 

Defend Your Humanity.