⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Socially-distanced Chromatica Ball

NewUsername
6 hours ago, Suuus said:

Are you allowed to stand up and dance if you promise to stay near your seat?

Normally not.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
16 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Normally not.

I hope that the chromatica ball (if it actualy happens ) will not be like this because that would ruin it for me 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

I hope that the chromatica ball (if it actualy happens ) will not be like this because that would ruin it for me 

Well, it would be at least better than not having the tour at all!

Edited by NewUsername

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
56 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Well, it would be at least better than not having the tour at all!

I know but it would be so much better if we could dance i mean its a gaga concert after all

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Gayga

i want to throw letters attatched to some sh*t at gaga but it is hard from that distance

🚨🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨🚨

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk

Not there for this at all.  I can wait for the fully attended concert.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterBall13

My take on this is I would rather Gaga just put off the chromatica ball for as long as she needs to so we can have a proper show again  Worry free 

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Not there for this at all.  I can wait for the fully attended concert.

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

My take on this is I would rather Gaga just put off the chromatica ball for as long as she needs to so we can have a proper show again  Worry free 


Yes yes, I mean that of course! I don't mind waiting for this tour, but I meant if the options were either no tour or socially-distanced tour.

Edited by NewUsername

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast

There are certain concerts where that might work, but not the Chromatica Ball. I'd rather wait till it's safe for people to attend and be in close proximity to each other. I don't think LG would go for it either, as I imagine too many people would break the rules, and I don't think she'd want to risk being responsible for a super-spreading event. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
35 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

There are certain concerts where that might work, but not the Chromatica Ball. I'd rather wait till it's safe for people to attend and be in close proximity to each other. I don't think LG would go for it either, as I imagine too many people would break the rules, and I don't think she'd want to risk being responsible for a super-spreading event. 

Well july next year is still far away so we shall see

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
38 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

 


Yes yes, I mean that of course! I don't mind waiting for this tour, but I meant if the options were either no tour or socially-distanced tour.

Im oke with it As long as we are allowed to dance 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister

I don't like this at all. It looks like this would drain all of the energy out of a live event. I wouldn't go, myself. I guess we shall see if this is how it all goes for live events and if we ever go back to how things were. I'd rather watch from home with a livestream, honestly.

Who could be at a show like this for Lady Gaga and NOT stand up and dance along?!!!!:lana:

If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional Cinderella~
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Contessa

Is it bad that I would happily risk getting Covid-19 to see Gaga live...:huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
3 minutes ago, Sister said:

I don't like this at all. It looks like this would drain all of the energy out of a live event. I wouldn't go, myself. I guess we shall see if this is how it all goes for live events and if we ever go back to how things were. I'd rather watch from home with a livestream, honestly.

Who could be at a show like this for Lady Gaga and NOT stand up and dance along?!!!!:lana:

Exactly this 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Is it bad that I would happily risk getting Covid-19 to see Gaga live...:huntyga:

It is but i understand were your coming from

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...