Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rob Pattinson allegedly faked CoronaVirus;THE BATMAN IN TROUBLE

Featured Posts

Two sources have come out and stated that there are big problems surrounding The Batman with claims that Robert Pattinson may have faked the coronavirus and that the actor is butting heads with director Matt Reeves which is causing massive issues with production.

Doomcock of the Overlord DVD YouTube channel was the first to claim that The Batman movie is in "deep trouble," with the Midnight's Edge YouTube channel confirming Doomcock's info through UK director and writer Gary J. Tunnicliffe who has worked on movies including X-Men: Origins Wolverine, Blade and who directed the recent Hellraiser: Judgment movie.

The gist of claims of the problems and trouble has to to with Robert Pattinson not wanting to work out which has led to a big conflict with director Matt Reeves, as Reeves feels the stuntmen used for filming will look a lot bigger than Pattinson, who was supposed to work out but has chosen not to.

Regarding Robert Pattinson and the coronavirus, it's claimed to be a cover story to cover that Reeves shut down production in order to give Pattinson time to work out, who refused yet again, with it further claimed Reeves now wants The Batman over and done with ASAP (the notion of the Hollywood trades providing a cover story for the studios is nothing new as confirmed by Jason Momoa and Ray Fisher).

It's also said stricter UK COVID protocols may cause further delays in filming. Note: Warner Bros. recently gave Dune the Oct. 1, 2021 release date held by The Batman, and pushed back The Batman to March 4, 2022, which further suggests problems with production.

"The Batman has long been known to be a troubled production," says Doomcock. "There have been multiple shutdowns, allegations of [coronavirus] infections on the set, whispers of problems with Robert Pattinson's attitude, in short, production of this film has been an absolute disaster... The Batman is in deep sh-t and may even be delayed again with another forced shutdown."

"My source alleges that all of that was a lie. That Robert Pattinson being sick was a load of BS, a cover story to hide the real reason Matt Reeves wanted to shut the production down," says Doomcock. "When Pattinson showed up for the first day of shooting, the director took one look at him and lost his sh-t. Pattinson was supposed to be working out during the lockdown delay, and true to his tweet of May 12, he didn't do sh-t. The director then decided to shut down the production and he gave Pattinson four weeks to go work out and at least get toned. Obviously, if Batman is going to be fighting criminals he has to at the very least be fit, and Pattinson looked more like a junkie than a guy that rounds them up."

Regarding director Matt Reeves, Doomcock's sources say that Pattinson recently returned to the set where it was obvious that he didn't work out, and that Reeves wasn't at all happy.

"Cut to Oct. 1," says Doomcock about what his sources told him, "'We got some info last night. Pattinson is back and during his absence, he still refused to work out. The director has thrown up his hands and is just going with it. The two stunt doubles are so much bigger than Pattinson that there is going to be no doubt when he is not in the suit. As Bruce Wayne, he looks like a stick. This could be a one and done movie. Pattinson is a pain to work with. He whines about the suit, it's hot, it's tight, etc. At this point, the director just wants to get the movie done and move on.'"

Doomcock goes on to offer that sources have filled him in that "getting The Batman finished may be much harder than anyone thought" as the UK may shut things down again and is requiring even further stringent measures be taken on set regarding COVID protocol that involves limiting the hours, limiting the number of people on set, the mandate of wearing masks, and that if the protocols aren't followed, they could face fines and jail time.

Doomcock now says that Reeves and The Batman are scouting for places to continue filming and may leave the UK.

https://cosmicbook.news/robert-pattinson-fakes-coronavirus-batman-trouble

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

Well, the director has a point... How tf can you be casted for a superhero movie and not want to comply with the workout routine?

We could very well change the title to “stickman - the skinny knight rises”.

Yikes! I can completely see that, and Robert himself said he doesn't wanna work out :air: If anything I hope it becomes extra obvious through the editing when it's not Robert in the suit lol give ha what he wanted

Queen Bitch

Okay I think I should add, that if Matt Reeves wants Rob to buff up, he should do that, it is Matt's vision after all. It sucks that there are clashes on the set. I really want the movie to succeed and be as good as possible. But generally I don't care if he's buff. Batman is literally a martial arts expert, with a bulletproof suit and a huge number of gadgets. He doesn't have to look like John Cena to fight crime. It's a superhero movie, it doesn't have to be realistic. But can't they just like, make his suit in a way, that it makes him look buff. It's not like they have to show his body. 

Besides it's not like he's straightup frail or anything
DVckJ_YVwAAXHna.jpg

RAMROD

Why is he problematic? Does he not wanna move on from being known and stereotyped as glittery vampire? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wixson
1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

I don't care if he's buff. Can't they just like, make his suit in a way, that it makes him look buff. It's not like they have to show his body. 

Besides it's not like he's straightup frail or anything
DVckJ_YVwAAXHna.jpg

"The two stunt doubles are so much bigger than Pattinson that there is going to be no doubt when he is not in the suit. As Bruce Wayne, he looks like a stick."

RAMROD

By the way, the rescheduled release date for this movie is also problematic :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daylight Jokers

I like the guy, but he's pretty stubborn tbh. Didn't he also refuse to get a coach for his accent for The Devil All the Time? His accent ended up sounding...unconvincing.

sillynate

Shoulda kept batfleck :bear: here’s to Justice League Parts I & II next year and The Flash the following year (batfleck is returning for that one) :vegas:

Babel

Why would he adapt his body to stunt doubles? Isn’t that supposed to work the other way? :air: 

Chinosky

It's a comicbook website source. They tend to report a lot of fakery, but what do we know....

Edit: Oh it's cosmicbook, it's definitely false.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Florian
6 minutes ago, Babel said:

Why would he adapt his body to stunt doubles? Isn’t that supposed to work the other way? :air: 

He was supposed to get bigger during the lockdown. So the production probably looked for and hired stunts that would be around his expected size.

Archived