RAMROD 118,161 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 (edited) Edited August 22 by Moderator (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 2 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted August 22 Author Share Posted August 22 Each time she is spotted, she is getting cvntier and cvntier (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 3 5 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,299 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Thought that was Kesha Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,086 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Just now, RAMROD said: Each time she is spotted, she is getting cvntier and cvntier Check out, I'm blonde... I'm skinny, I'm rich... & I'm a little bit of a cvnt 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,230 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 ...is that donatella? Asking because I seriously wanna know as seen on tv 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,890 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Jawline could cut glass Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,607 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 (edited) 24 minutes ago, spookytanooki said: ...is that donatella? Asking because I seriously wanna know although donatella is a fan of lady gaga, she is not featured in this photograph Edited August 22 by Joshie S The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,230 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 1 minute ago, Joshie S said: although donatella is a fan of lady gaga, she is not featured in this photograph are you sure? as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,086 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Momma looks tanned hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,607 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 1 minute ago, spookytanooki said: are you sure? The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,230 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Just now, Joshie S said: as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lextyr97 20,844 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Gaga looks incredible omg 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,625 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Is it just me or is mother looking a lil more gaunt than usual 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 861 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 3 minutes ago, gagzus said: Is it just me or is mother looking a lil more gaunt than usual Definitely! Is she on the skinny shot? I'm wondering if she also got a partial buccal fat removal. I say all this out of curiosity and with love as she looks severely stunning in that photo! I want to look as flawless as her when I grow up! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,625 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 3 minutes ago, GAGA IS GROOVY said: Definitely! Is she on the skinny shot? I'm wondering if she also got a partial buccal fat removal. I say all this out of curiosity and with love as she looks severely stunning in that photo! I want to look as flawless as her when I grow up! I think it could be just the lighting and possible if she has had buccal fat removed. I think Michael is a good support system for her so he’d make sure she’s not a shot queen Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.