• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, paradox said:

So is God Himself writing this album? K :bear:

maybe it is her God :
tumblr_lj0adqhWde1qdsdrn.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RichAssPiss

Lol. If "Motivation" were a hit, god would have told her it was done a year ago. I think she's so talented but I find religious people so delusional.

Cameltoe Chariot

Well she better double check with God because the only thing she’s done in 2020 is dance aggressively by herself in a room in the WAP mansion :bear:

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, Brecht said:

The way these christians are so egocentric to think that this God of theirs actually care about a stupid lil album :ladyhaha:

They literally sound crazy half the time :billie:

End Racism Now

myluis617

No sis when you decide its ready thats when you put it out. God is just the excuse you want to use. Something tells me she is not doing much.

rasclautmangos

I like Normani, but I honestly think she's content with being an influencer/dancer for hire.

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Well she better double check with God because the only thing she’s done in 2020 is dance aggressively by herself in a room in the WAP mansion :bear:

and doing that split again for the trillion time 

Bunch of people making fun of a black woman for trying to perfect her entry into pop. This is why everyone hates gaga fans we are supposed to be the nice group and you all do the same racially toned gatekeeping everyone else does. Its sad

Nickypie101

Sorry but motivation was meh and I’m sure the album will be as well, I didn’t think her and Lauren would take so long to release an album 

myluis617
51 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

It saddens me that out of all the Fifth Harmony the least talented one became most famous....Normani is such a powerhouse and i hope she moves labels who will promote her more and support her career better.

Thats a bold statememt cause Camilla been releasing work consistently... Normani has not released anything... Which makes me think she is scattering around struggling to find the right songs, which may mean she cant do the job unless she has a ton of help thrown her way. I.E songwriters & producers. 

2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

No sis when you decide its ready thats when you put it out. God is just the excuse you want to use. Something tells me she is not doing much.

Omg omg omg the amount of peolle going out of their way to be nasty is beyond. You know what she means and you still choose to be willfully ignorant. 

congrats, you specifically did it, you made me hate this site. 

she obviously means the work isnt where shes happy with it yet but because gays are only happy when they are trying to belittle other people they cant just let that be what it is. 

I know that people who announce this are tired but im done posting here. I hope and i pray im just too old for this now but im positive a lot of you are my age and are just actively choosing to not act it. 

but congrats guys, same boring shade, same super basic opinion. Being shady and nasty isnt a personality snd its the easiest thing in the world. Being positive is a process. You should try it

38 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Camila is talented mill.gif

I thought I was going crazy when I saw that blink :messga:

Archived