Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Naked Appreciation Thread


DC

Featured Posts

Can we just take a moment and give this underrated bop a listen? I've been listening it all day today and I could literally listen to it over and over on loop! It's such a good song, it's not disingenuous sounding either, like this is something she really means and it's something that could fit at a party, in the car at night, in the car during the day, at a restaurant... some other scenarios :bear:

I just LOVE this song, I'm glad it got a music video too, even if it's not top of the notch, I LOVE the effects they used and the coloring, everything about this song and the visuals are just SLEEK! :firega:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

i was hoping we were appreciating someone naked q_400x400.jpg

xoxo
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

i was hoping we were appreciating someone naked q_400x400.jpg

 

Just now, voltron92 said:

The way I ran to this thread hoping for some light naked reading before bed :triggered:

 

Just now, Anveeroy said:

I thought it's an appreciation post about being naked :teehee:

we gheys 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hybrid AT

~•~•~•~ little body positivity post ~•~•~•~

All human bodies are beautiful when ✨ naked ✨

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."
Link to post
Share on other sites

General Grievous

I love it, it's one of my favorites from Heaven & Hell

Time to abandon ship.
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, raragaga said:

i was hoping we were appreciating someone naked q_400x400.jpg

+

17 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

The way I ran to this thread hoping for some light naked reading before bed :triggered:

+

17 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I thought it's an appreciation post about being naked :teehee:

@DC  knew what tf he was doing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@DC  knew what tf he was doing. 

Eg-Pmh-Rx-WAAIP5-WR-2.jpg

 

Spoiler

:ally:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

raragaga
2 minutes ago, DC said:

Eg-Pmh-Rx-WAAIP5-WR-2.jpg

 

  Hide contents

:ally:

 

alien-x-files.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

xoxo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers
12 minutes ago, DC said:

Eg-Pmh-Rx-WAAIP5-WR-2.jpg

 

 

Is this a stretch?

trump-mom-hair.jpg

momga.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

I still like this one better :ohwell:

 

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...