šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana her sister posts interesting photo's ...

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland

Oh fuff. There's nothing wrong with it. It's consensual between two grown adults. It's only a problem in the event of interbreeding.

8ed71595-e77c-475a-8100-2da937c413ab_thu

TimisaMonster

Maluma teas...:wtfga:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

The Idler Wheel

Lana has always been problematic as hell. If you're "outraged" now, you haven't been paying attention.Ā 

Ā 

Can't wait to buy Chemtrails over the Country Club and continue supporting her great catalog of music!Ā 

Born This Way

What is going on with these crazy bitchesĀ :bradley:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

so this was 9 years ago? Was Lana even famous back then?Ā 

uh YEAH LHDSGBHKJDHS

she like rose to popularity in 2011 me thinks

7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Family members kissing is not something abnormal or wrong, literally why does it matter to anyone if they're both okay with it?Ā 

The only problematic behaviour she's done is that stupid mask she wore.Ā 

Hm no theres a difference between a peck to your mother or father or aunt and these pictures of Lana and her sister, it's very clear and ur giving a bad reputation to those of us who do kiss our parents asĀ  PECK not in a weird romantic sexual way as seen in the pictures. So stop it

you know you can criticizeĀ her for many things but you're a bandwagonerĀ if you are mad about thisĀ 

alsemanche
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Hm no theres a difference between a peck to your mother or father or aunt and these pictures of Lana and her sister, it's very clear and ur giving a bad reputation to those of us who do kiss our parents asĀ  PECK not in a weird romantic sexual way as seen in the pictures. So stop it

I'm not giving bad reputation to anyone. If she wants to kiss her sister and pose is a 'suggestive' way with her how does that concern me or anyone else? You can peck your family all you want, and she can pose with her sister all she wants. It's literally none of our business and it's not harming anyone so there's literally 0 need to make a fuss about it.Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm not giving bad reputation to anyone. If she wants to kiss her sister and pose is a 'suggestive' way with her how does that concern me or anyone else? You can peck your family all you want, and she can pose with her sister all she wants. It's literally none of our business and it's not harming anyone so there's literally 0 need to make a fuss about it.Ā 

ikr people who peck their family are not a marginalised groupĀ :toofunny:Ā no one's giving them a bad nameĀ 

Archived