Ally Brooke: ''I'm 27 and I'm still a virgin''

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

More people need to open up about thisĀ :applause:

I'm 28 and virginity has been an insecurity of mine for most of my adult life. Not because of myself, but because society pretty much assumes that you must've tried stuff in your teens. And puts stereotypes on the people who didn't.

So I'm glad that she's giving a different example.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, paradox said:

Ok but why is she so proud of it? Does anyone really care?Ā :oprah:

She is promoting her bookĀ :haroon:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hybrid AT

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, paradox said:

Ok but why is she so proud of it? Does anyone really care?Ā :oprah:

There's a huge stigma surrounding virginity. Sharing her story is a good way to help normalize it.

Live your life, sweetie. I don't think anyones'Ā sexual status is worth praise or admonishing.

It is incredibly easy to get laid, but finding someone to actually love you and not just love having sex with you? Needle in a haystack.Ā :madge:

paradox
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

There's a huge stigma surrounding virginity. Sharing her story is a good way to help normalize it.

Might be an American thing I guess

ibvxjn9pflgpxomzo40.gif

NewYorkGirl

Iā€™m 24 and Iā€™m a *****. Good for her though, donā€™t see that often.Ā 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Archduchess

I have a friend who is virgin and 24 years old, he's really sad because of it

Bonkers
18 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I personally think it's an admirable thing and not something to mock and make fun of.Ā 

I don't find it admirable because you only have so many years of being hot on earth, in that young healthy, curvy and xtra hornaye.Ā  Ā I find people that hold sex to be this sacred thing are setting themselves up for failure because once you draw a red line like that - you're constantly vulnerable to another person cheating on you and invalidating all your restraint.

I find it comes from an old, outdated, judgemental place.Ā Ā Ā 

I'm not saying other people don't have the right to find it admirable, or that my opinion is the ultimately correct one, but I find people like that are trying to live a fantasy that isn't that good once you get it.Ā :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Economy
2 hours ago, Sarah H said:

I never understand why it bothers some people whether someone stays a virgin until married (or forever) or not. Their choice.Ā 

It's probably because religious or conservative people are disproportionately much more likely to make that choice and many progressives don't like either so they low-key gotta criticize

Ā 

But like u said it's not something that affects u so ppl should mind their business

Archduchess
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I don't find it admirable because you only have so many years of being hot on earth, in that young healthy, curvy and xtra hornaye.Ā  Ā I find people that hold sex to be this sacred thing are setting themselves up for failure because once you draw a red line like that - you're constantly vulnerable to another person cheating on you and invalidating all your restraint.

Her-Nodding-During-Lady-Gaga-Speech-All-

Archived