💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ally Brooke: ''I'm 27 and I'm still a virgin''

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Good for her :applause:

“I opened up in my book about [saving myself for marriage]. I was brave to share that. That’s something that I hold dear to my heart. And I hold still to this day,” Ally said in a new podcast interview. “I was really happy to be able to share that with my fans, and readers and to show them the choice that I made. And have them receive it however they want to receive it. Letting my true heart shine was the goal of this book.”

“I share that and they either respect it or not. Everyone has respected it, which is awesome,” Ally said. “A lot of people respect the things that sometimes you’re nervous to share. Which I’ve learned, just tell them in advance or speak up for yourself. Most of the time people will respect it.”

She added, “I have had those moments where people would make fun of me, or question me and be like ‘yeah right.’ I just have to hold that in my heart and know my truth and just let that be that. It’s awesome feeling that respect, I’ve never felt any pressure and that’s the great part about it.”

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Ok, waiting for wedding is just ... It is better just to wait for right moment.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

high heeled fem

She’s saving it and she’s gonna Marry someone For life before sleeping with them to see if there’s any connection :saladga: seems like a big investment, but she’s hetero so there u go 

Bonkers

So now she gonna have a DAP and not know what she's doing.  

:bye:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Evan Peters
Just now, high heeled fem said:

She’s saving she’s gonna Marry someone before sleeping with them to see if there’s any connection at all & if they are good :saladga:

Yeah, a lot of people do this. Not exactly sure where the confusion is 

emma roberts is an abuser

vyniildisk

a2a.jpg

Wow the comments on ig and twitter are super positive and kind towards her, my faith in the human race is restored!

Wow! Props to her, I can only imagine how it must feel telling people sometimes. Also didn't know she was 27, she looks so young. 

Glamourpuss

I personally think it's an admirable thing and not something to mock and make fun of. 

Sarah H

I never understand why it bothers some people whether someone stays a virgin until married (or forever) or not. Their choice. 

Archived