Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Eric Trump Comes Out As Gay! (But not really)


RRR

Featured Posts

Buy your t-shirts y'all, limited stocks

Ef0gDgjXgAAcjEV.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why is sexuality politicised in America?ย :neyde:

Because we had to have major political party take up the legal fight to get us the right to marry, adopt, be safely employed, etc :laughga:

Which is why I find the "the left has taken the LGBTQ vote for granted, statement very...uh...stupid :laughga:ย if it weren't for the left, gay sex would still be illegal :rip:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why is sexuality politicised in America?ย :neyde:

The reason he even had the speech was because LGBT community generally votes Democrat because Democrats actually supports the rights of LGBT community.
He said: โ€œTo clarify, many of our close friends are part of the LGBT community, which was the intent of my statement โ€” the left has taken that vote for granted for a long time and support from the gay community for my father is incredible.โ€

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica Island

No, we don't claim him:ladyhaha:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid๐Ÿณโ€โšง
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica Island

I don't think I'm bi anymore, i'm a straight girl now, i still like women secretly now

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid๐Ÿณโ€โšง
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pharamon
16 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Suddenly, I love conversion therapist Miss Galbraithย :ohwell:

I CAME HERE FOR COMMENTS AND I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstasy2
22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

First of all, saying "im part of the community" doesn't mean he's gay in particular.ย 

ย 

Thank you.

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...