⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

Body Cam footage of Breona Taylor sheds doubt on police report

GagaSine

Cops lie all the time. They are like a gang, they only care about protecting each other.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Cops lie all the time. They are like a gang, they only care about protecting each other.

Cops worldwide not just US, they are all pretty awful

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 5

Kimmo

A $12 million settlement to her family was offered?? Yikes always trying to repair the unrepairable with money  :saladga: 

Tragic.
  • Like 1

Adrenaliner
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Cops worldwide not just US, they are all pretty awful

In Finland polices need to go to a university and it is extremely hard to get in. So no, not all cops worldwide are awful. Also police has killed 7 people here since 2000.

Edited by Adrenaliner
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
4 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

In Finland polices need to go to a university and it is extremely hard to get in. So no, not all cops worldwide are awful. Also police has killed 7 people here since 2000.

Cops in the US are very violent and seem to target black people, unlike in other places. But what I meant is that cops cover up their mistakes between each other, they are a group, a squad, a gang where if one ****s up and beats up someone during an arrest a little too much, they won't write a report about it. A lot of them use racist slurs, but all those things are behind the scenes 

• Like 1

Adrenaliner
22 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Cops in the US are very violent and seem to target black people, unlike in other places. But what I meant is that cops cover up their mistakes between each other, they are a group, a squad, a gang where if one ****s up and beats up someone during an arrest a little too much, they won't write a report about it. A lot of them use racist slurs, but all those things are behind the scenes 

Well in Finland they are a ''squad'' as every other professions are. You are making whole lot of assumptions based on nothing. I have many friends who are cops or in police school and they are good people and would never use racist slurs.

I understand if you have personal experience on your countries police, but you can't just bluntly slay that ''all cops are awful''.

Edited by Adrenaliner

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Well in Finland they are a ''squad'' as every other professions are. You are making whole lot of assumptions based on nothing. I have many friends who are cops and they are good people and would never use racist slurs.

I understand if you have personal experience on your countries police, but you can't just bluntly slay that ''all cops are awful''.

I think the police state un Finland can’t define the rest of the world. Police brutality in south america is really high too, for example: in Sao Paulo, the biggest city of Brazil, cops kills ratio is really high. Sadly, the common sense around police is that there aren’t there to protect you.

• Like 1

Adrenaliner
Just now, buzzkill said:

I think the police state un Finland can’t define the rest of the world. Police brutality in south america is really high too, for example: in Sao Paulo, the biggest city of Brazil, cops kills ratio is really high. Sadly, the common sense around police is that there aren’t there to protect you.

That is why I said you can't say that ''pretty much all cops are awful''. Your profession does not make you a shitty person, your own personal choices do.

• Like 2

KanyeWest
8 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I have many friends who are cops or in police school and they are good people and would never use racist slurs.

When i say this it's obviously in general. You can never generalize a whole group, it's just obvious, I dont understand people who always come back with the argument "not all..." we know this it's impossible to generalize everything into one set of behavior doesn't mean cops are great, they have deep issues in how they organize themselves even if there are a few good apples 

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Adrenaliner said:

That is why I said you can't say that ''pretty much all cops are awful''. Your profession does not make you a shitty person, your own personal choices do.

Cops having authority and power over people obviously attracts a few distinctive people. Cops and firefighters didn't want the job for the same reasons. Cops never wanted to be a cop to "save people" it's to have power and authority bcs thats what the job in its essence is. Now thank god there are some ppl attracted to this cus we need to cops to keep things in order, but it has its bad side too in my opinion 

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Of course not. But there’s corruption, and that’s really exist to maintain the system as filthy and racist as it is and sadly one, two or three good cops can’t make the rest as good as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Adrenaliner
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Cops having authority and power over people obviously attracts a few distinctive people. Cops and firefighters didn't want the job for the same reasons. Cops never wanted to be a cop to "save people" it's to have power and authority bcs thats what the job in its essence is. Now thank god there are some ppl attracted to this cus we need to cops to keep things in order, but it has its bad side too in my opinion 

Yeah there are assholes working for police, but so there are who work in restaurants, governments, kindergartens and schools. As corny as they saying is few bad apples don't ruin whole basket. We also have psychology test in Finland, and if you don't pass you don't get in.

And I understand in many countries police brutality is a huge problem and it needs to be solved. I just don't like you generalizing that all cops are bad people, because I have friends who are either already cops or training to be. They are genuinely good people.

Edited by Adrenaliner

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Yeah there are assholes working for police, but so there are who work in restaurants, governments, kindergartens and schools. As corny as they saying is few bad apples don't ruin whole basket. 

There are a whole of bad apples more than good tho lol Just because u have cop friends doesnt mean u have to be so biased in ur world view 

• Like 4

Adrenaliner
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

Of course not. But there’s corruption, and that’s really exist to maintain the system as filthy and racist as it is and sadly one, two or three good cops can’t make the rest as good as well. 

I see that you are not familiar with Finnish system and it is ok. As I said I am ONLY talking about Finnish cops, because I have no experience in other countries police force. But I am pretty sure you have no either personal experience or you have not really heard anything about it. I would not argue about things I have no idea about.