💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for Nicki again...again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Yes true, but no one acknowledged when Azealia gave Nicki props for winning a court case that is huge for the music industry and ever artist out there. It's almost like Gaga daily likes to pit black women against each other, and sadly it's not surprising 

6 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

edit: saw that someone else mentioned me. If you guys actually gave a **** about black media, you'd be going out your way to take down pages like TheShadeRoom. Not here for this faux activism zzz.

I was the one who mentioned you. I was just asking because in most of your threads you do make some negative OPs towards Black people or attach POC to drama. 

FYI outside GGD I am very big on BLM, activism, and participated in several programs. It’s just not nice to consistently drag your own people. Unless you hate being Black yourself.

1 minute ago, Ployd said:

It's almost like Gaga daily likes to pit black women against each other, and sadly it's not surprising 

It’s not almost like, GGD users constantly have something negative to say about POC in general and it needs to stop. 

SissyFromSpace
8 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I’ve seen you make several negative threads about black people. Miss me with that “as a black man” b.s. cuz I’m also a black man. You still haven’t responded to that thread trying to calling out “Black Gay ATL Pride” you tried THAT fake woke “if these were white people/we need to hold ourselves accountable” b.s. not knowing that the videos were old af. You can keep posting negative threads about black folk but expect to see me in all of them.  Hit that ignore button if you like m8. Keep trying to get that hit thread. I’ll take the WP’s.

1.) you've claimed to have seen all these so-called negative threads about black people I make, I would like for you to link them to me. But you wont, because you cant, because these accusations are false.

2.) I made that gay ATL pride thread the same way I made a thread about the Miami festival thread because of how people still choose to go out and despite being in a crisis. The videos were not old. You, yet again, failed to do research. I've already corrected you once. Feel free to bump that thread so I can correct you again.

3.) Seems like you are the one who needs to add me onto your ignore list, since I apparently get under your skin so easily. You've managed to turn this thread into a discussion about me and for that I will be informing the moderators. 

-

back on topic, Nicki Minaj should divorce from her current husband so she doesn't have the weight of his negative past onto her.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Just now, SissyFromSpace said:

1.) you've claimed to have seen all these so-called negative threads about black people I make, I would like for you to link them to me. But you wont, because you cant, because these accusations are false.

I WILL find those threads and remind you since you’ve forgotten.  Clearly I’m not the only one who have noticed it.

2.) I made that gay ATL pride thread the same way I made a thread about the Miami festival thread because of how people still choose to go out and despite being in a crisis. The videos were not old. You, yet again, failed to do research. I've already corrected you once. Feel free to bump that thread so I can correct you again.

The videos were old af and I wasn’t the only one who informed you. And you never responded to me. That’s why I keep reminding you. 

3.) Seems like you are the one who needs to add me onto your ignore list, since I apparently get under your skin so easily. You've managed to turn this thread into a discussion about me and for that I will be informing the moderators.

Like I said I’ll take the WP’s luv. I actually have a life outside of GGD. I’m not gonna ignore you cuz I’ll be there to remind you that you should love yourself and your blackness. I’m glad the conversation changed because we need to get rid of the negativity on this site, threads and users alike. 

3 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Seems like you are the one who needs to add me onto your ignore list, since I apparently get under your skin so easily. You've managed to turn this thread into a discussion about me and for that I will be informing the moderators. 

Inform the moderators your role and your part in it too. Running to the mods does not help when you been negative towards Black people in past threads.

littlepotter

I'm sorry but why are a bunch of members attacking a guy for posting about azealea :bear: you want to get behind someone as vile as her why exactly :bear: 

chaeri pls

39 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Yes true, but no one acknowledged when Azealia gave Nicki props for winning a court case that is huge for the music industry and ever artist out there. It's almost like Gaga daily likes to pit black women against each other, and sadly it's not surprising 

What case? :oprah: (Sincerely asking)

COME ON GAYS!!

ShayCristoforo
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm sorry but why are a bunch of members attacking a guy for posting about azealea :bear: you want to get behind someone as vile as her why exactly :bear: 

It's not about the content, it's about the alleged pattern of this type of content being posted.

So I think it's important to appreciate that constantly highlighting BIPOC in a negative light is socially damaging and counterproductive. It looks like that's become the dilemma of this thread lol. 

So if everyone can agree on that, we can probably get back to talking about Azealia vs. Nicki (which, truly, is vapid, but here we are). 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived