Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga drag Chromatica during the next era?

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

Every era, she talks about how the prior era wasn’t authentic or wasn’t a good era or whatever. What do you think she’ll say about chromatica during the LG7 era? She’s already trashed every album except C2C:billie:

social experiment gone wrong

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

She's not Miley Cyrus. :billie: 

Thank god for that:billie:

social experiment gone wrong

VasilisVas

If anything, I think she’ll have nothing good to say about the Chromatica era. The album was released during the pandemic, couldn’t promote it the way she planned, postponed the tour, and everything else happening with riots and increase in violence. I’m sure she won’t miss the Chromatica era. She didn’t release it during a happy time. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up cancelling the tour completely. 

Just now, KennyRichie said:

Has she drag Joanne or the ASIB?

Well she has definitely taken digs at Joanne at many of the Chromatica interviews. ASIB doesn’t really count since it was a different kind of thing.

johnmonster

Or she tried too hard to increase her streaming numbers by collaborating with huge streaming stars. And she have focused on the music instead of numbers. :shrug:

KennyRichie
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Well she has definitely taken digs at Joanne at many of the Chromatica interviews. ASIB doesn’t really count since it was a different kind of thing.

The only album I truly know has been consistently dragged, deserved or not, is ARTPOP. Sad

Why would she do that?? And in terms of it being released through a pandemic:

3 fantastic, unexpected videos, she WAS the best thing on the VMAs and got multiple awards, ROM was number one in over 50 countries, best visuals and merchandising since BTW, 911 is always going to be one of her favourite projects, got a beautiful book out which is a 1# best seller, her HAUS labs have been a success, her image is stronger than ever..

I mean come on!

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

What's she gonna say though, 'I was in a bad mental space while making it'? Because that's already very clear :oops:

but she's saying that now... and she's saying it proudly and it's not a drag to the album? she's in a much better place rn..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Umm... when has she specifically "dragged" her past albums? She even said in her Zane Lowe interview that (paraphrasing her) "when she is on her death bed, she will know that her legacy is a hundred percent authentic"

That basically means she is choosing to stick by whatever she has released, whether it was good or bad, received positively or negatively so :oprah:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived