Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in NY on Sept 21st

Dima

Featured Posts

monsieurRed
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Did she really go out without a bodyguard?? :enigma:

I was thinking the same thing. You can see a guy behind her but is he new? Where’s Peter?

🧚‍♀️

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Wasn't she supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks before going out?

Yes, she’s been in NYC for a while. The selfie she posted yesterday is almost for sure old.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This! 
I dunno why, but I always imagined the scenario in my head. I always vision spotting her in a restaurant and freaking out. Wanting a photo. 
But knowing this now has changed it. I’d have a note sent to her table. Thanking her for all of the positive change that she has brought to my life, wish her all the best and for her table to enjoy their evening. 

Yes I’m weird. But a guy can dream! 

Its ok if you want a picture just be calm and ask politely

2 hours ago, gagasrat said:

She told Haus Labs to take the backseat as she went on into Sephora

2 hours ago, lady siwa said:

buying her competitors makeup :triggered:

I mean from the beginning she said she wanted to stand alongside other brands. And its not like haus labs has foundation, blush, etc. haus labs doesnt have anything skincare related either so hey, theres always room to support your competitors

1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This! 
I dunno why, but I always imagined the scenario in my head. I always vision spotting her in a restaurant and freaking out. Wanting a photo. 
But knowing this now has changed it. I’d have a note sent to her table. Thanking her for all of the positive change that she has brought to my life, wish her all the best and for her table to enjoy their evening. 

Yes I’m weird. But a guy can dream! 

Its a cute scenario. Im a server and ive had visions of serving her and offering her a jameson neat or something lol. 

but if you sent a note youd be giving a server that same level of nervousness going over and doing something personal to interrupt her dinner lol. Id be so nervous if people were giving me notes to give to my famous table lol

Modern Ecstasy2
10 minutes ago, thopekas said:

She needs to launch Hauslabs on Sephora, Sephora looks so good on her 

If I had the option of buying Haus Labs at Sephora, I would be much more likely to buy their products. I like being able to look at items in person before buying (and not having to wait for shipping).

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

It's a cute, casual look. I don't think she was planning to be 'seen seen' if you know what I mean. Regardless, I love that her artsy-fun-fashion side is playing peek-a-boo and is back to play. 

54 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Wasn't she supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks before going out?

She’s been in New York since at least Labor Day weekend.

8 minutes ago, Renie said:

She’s like I should wear something sensible as to not draw to much attention to myself on the streets of NYC...

I know how about a shiny black caot some big sunglasses real hair some neon pink shirt and shorts and a shiny mask im sure that wont make stand out at all lmao

32 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If I had the option of buying Haus Labs at Sephora, I would be much more likely to buy their products. I like being able to look at items in person before buying (and not having to wait for shipping).

They don’t let you look at testers anymore :fatcat: for this reason I’ve bought and returned a lot of stuff from Ulta and Sephora lately :sweat:

gagasicebath

Ah, NYC never fails her. She looks so good...pretty sure she’s been there a couple of weeks though, so who knows why she posted that plane selfie as if she was just arriving :ladyhaha:

27 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I know how about a shiny black caot some big sunglasses real hair some neon pink shirt and shorts and a shiny mask im sure that wont make stand out at all lmao

And a nice sensible street shoe!

IndyMelissa
4 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

“who lady name what? .... oh...

it would be...

somewhere around here”

For real my favorite part of 5 ft 2!  When she checks out at the self check-out with the giant bag of Halloween Candy :tony:!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Archived