💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That’s why you don’t ride your bike at night!

E24187

Featured Posts

Whenever I’m driving at night and see people cruising on their bikes, I’m just like WTF??

It’s already dangerous to be exposed like that on the open road with cars (heavy machines moving at dangerous speeds with varying attentiveness of their operators). So doing that at night when visibility is impaired is such a choice. 

Thank you Lord Gaga for this powerful PSA. 

And thank you for not directing this video lmao. 

Just now, Oyster said:

I think it's more like "don't ride your bike on drugs" but sure

Lmaooo again Lord Gaga teaching the children. We stan an educating tricon. 

The Louvre
8 minutes ago, E24187 said:

Whenever I’m driving at night and see people cruising on their bikes, I’m just like WTF??

It’s already dangerous to be exposed like that on the open road with cars (heavy machines moving at dangerous speeds with varying attentiveness of their operators). So doing that at night when visibility is impaired is such a choice. 

Thank you Lord Gaga for this powerful PSA. 

And thank you for not directing this video lmao. 

Whenever I'm riding my bike at night and see people cruising in their car, I'm just like WTF??

It's already dangerous to drive a car surrounded by pedestrian and unmotorised transport in the city. So doing that at night when visibility is impaired is such a choice.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived