💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is it time to forgive Katy Perry?

PunkTheFunk

Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

DiskoBaby

I think her own fans here forget that you’re not Lady Gaga. You have no reason to be upset or hate someone because of what another person said to her. Those people don’t know you, you’re nobody to them.

You have no reason to hold a grudge or dislike someone because of their own personal opinions and experiences with her.

Its pathetic how people here would hate someone just for the sole purpose of what they say about your “idol” when it has nothing to do with you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

"The crime of existing" :ladyhaha:

I've always thought of her as the aunt to our standom if Gaga is our mother. I like her :gayhat: there's nothing to forgive :gayhat:

20 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

Exist and release music within a 6 month time frame as Gaga

Many people release music :selena:

LadariousGarage
Just now, LG2008 said:

Many people release music every week :selena:

I was being sarcastic, but I agree with you the anti-Katy hate train needs to stop on this site

Lets do it baby I know the Law

GaGaAst

I for myself never hated her. I love some of her music but i don't hate or love her. Pretty indifferent. Her comment towards Britney's mental health and also Gaga-Kesha-Luke case kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. But again i don't hate her. 

As for GGD, she threw lots of shade to celebrities at her prime and she was never humble before her downfall. And obviously - roar vs applause and ARTPOP vs prism. This might be the reason for all the hate she received. 

Everyone should stop being obsessed with her (i was a year back. Stupid me). Let this woman live. Everyone is dragging her to past.. She needs to move forward towards future. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

RichAssPiss

I don't need to forgive her. I don't really have a problem with her. I just think it's hilarious that she came for Taylor so messy and juvenile in that tacky basketball video and then Taylor literally flicked her out of the music industry with her pinky finger before dropping her best album ever, folklore. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

I LOVE Katy. Has she done something to anyone here that I’m not aware of? :confused: I mean other than the stuff with her and Gaga and Kesha which is no ones business but theirs?

Katy’s done nothing to deserve this. People are still mad that Roar stomped all over Applause and then her Prism era was a success while ARTPOP did what it did. Some people also think Katy copies Gaga, but honestly all the pop girls copied gaga when she was at her imperial stage. There’s nothing to see here. 

I like Katy, but some of her fans are just so ugh. They had the nerve to try Gaga and Stupid Love earlier this year :saladga: There’s bigger problems in the world than stan wars though

Archived