life

Gaga covers Billboard

Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG 

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it."

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

EiH2BC2UcAAkDQw?format=jpg&name=medium

HER BEST LOOK

Me when I trip and fall in the Art class room :billie:

Nah, she looks amazing. What a photo

End Racism Now

Pop Music

A SERVE I CAN'T

the fashion is on point like how tf does she keep doing so well fashion wise 

gorgeous cover!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

CyanLights

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it. But she didn’t slip back down; she shook it off and went back to work — back to pulling that thread as far as it could take her. “Freedom for me is when I can go to the darkest part of my heart, visit things that are hard and then leave them behind,” she says just before saying goodbye. “Give them to the world, and spin all the pain into a puddle of gold.”"

!!!!!

alsemanche
1 hour ago, gagabro said:

OMG 

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it."

is this real???????????? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P

THESE OUTFITS OH MY GOD!!! THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS SHES WORN SINCE 2012 :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

My Name Isnt Alice
Just now, gagabro said:

OMG 

Ok it's really coming

1 minute ago, gagabro said:

OMG 

@Twitter good morning :kiss:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived