Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
society

#RIPJKROWLING Trends On Twitter

Daylight Jokers
23 hours ago, TED said:

I’m just expressing an opinion and it just so it turns out it is #different and #notlikeeveryoneoneelse’s here. Is that forbidden here? If people like you were not that quick to jump to conclusions and cancel other people for expressing their opinion, maybe the hate parade would be instead a debate with constructive consequences. 

I mean, don't expect a healthy debate when your initial comment is about transphobia being just 'background noise'.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • Thanks 4

Chic

Her obsession with this is rather odd at this point.

JoeMo
50 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Having a favorite color or preferring sunny days to rainy days are opinions. Thinking all trans women are innately dangerous perverts is bigotry.

I agree, I’m just saying she has a right to say it as much as we have a right to call it bigotry.

• Sad 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, TED said:

I’m just expressing an opinion and it just so it turns out it is #different and #notlikeeveryoneoneelse’s here. Is that forbidden here? If people like you were not that quick to jump to conclusions and cancel other people for expressing their opinion, maybe the hate parade would be instead a debate with constructive consequences. 

If calling out a transphobe is a "hate parade" and something that needs to be debated to begin then idk why you're expecting anyone to have any respect or healthy conversation with you. Your first reaction to this thread was to say that people holding Rowling accountable for her disgusting behavior is "background noise" and that you "love" her so I didn't jump to a single conclusion here, you made yourself and your stance very clear. Don't expect a healthy debate when your stance is built on transphobic behavior (or support of it). It's easier to blame everything on tOxIc CaNcEl CuLtUrE instead of holding yourself accountable for your own words I guess. And your opinion isn't an opinion, it's blatant discrimination. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Da J
2 hours ago, Red said:

I just gotta say that I fear for Fantastic Beasts 3.

Reveal hidden contents

Not that much tho cause Crimes of Grindewald was so mediocre that I'm not even sure if I wanna know how the story ends.

I loved the blue fire dragon!

I do like the Avengers though, so my taste in movies is questionable.

Pennywise
11 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I agree, I’m just saying she has a right to say it as much as we have a right to call it bigotry.

And we have a right to destroy her over it :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

I'd say I'm surprised some of y'all are doing some serious mental gymnastics to protect that transphobe but most members of GGD have some sort of internal transphobia so I'm not really surprised at all. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Regina George
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

I ****ing hate this person more than I can even say 

What an absolute piece of trash 

But Alfred Hitchcock literally made a movie about that same exact thing :poot:

OT tho I protected her before but it’s clear now and for some time now that she is nothing but a shameless transphobic mess which is tragic. 

Edited by Regina George

Kapi09

Why people are do stupid... If you not agree with her just not read her books. But why do they have to wish her death. :messga:

JK is one of the most inspiring person in my life. I grew up with HP series, now with Pottermore :ally:

Edited by Kapi09
My name isn't Alice
  • Sad 6

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

But Alfred Hitchcock literally made a movie about that same exact thing :poot:

It's the context that matters 

It's apparent that JK is obsessed with talking about and portraying gender queer and trans people in a negative light, and that their existence hurts cis women 

And now we have this. The final confirmation that she is a hateful transphobe (if you didn't already conclude that when she wrote that AUTISM is creating a "pandemic" of transgenderism in her essay this past Summer). 

She's deplorable. 

• Like 3

Mister Hamza

the queen will be fine as always, peasants

tenor.gif?itemid=5886317

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 5

SpamMusubi
Just now, Mister Hamza said:

the queen will be fine as always, peasants

tenor.gif?itemid=5886317

Calling a transphobe a queen? The bar is rlly on the ground:triggered: