Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
society

#RIPJKROWLING Trends On Twitter

Eddie
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

It has been said countless times and I’ll repeat it here; If you need to be convinced that people are people, regardless of gender identity, race, orientation, etc, then you are a piece of sh!t. 

As if you are gonna change someone's mind with a paragraph on the internet or even cancelling someone on twitter :ladyhaha: keep creating your threads in twitter and not actually doing anything that helps:lana:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?
  • LMAO 1

Kapi09

Promo is working, thanks to you guys I just bought that book :kiss: cant wait to read :)

#longLifeForJK

Edited by Kapi09
My name isn't Alice
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

MJHolland
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

She's being harassed and asked to go die, I think it's gone a bit further than a simple call out.

many people in this thread have already told you it's rip to her career. you're a liar and that's why we don't like you. 

200.gif

Edited by MJHolland

MJHolland
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Nobody makes allies by resorting to violent behavior or speech - it's through discussion and understanding we go forward as a society. Y'all are just no better than the very people that harass us, and I will not stand by the public bashing of this woman.

You're so painfully misguided. I cannot impress upon you enough how foolish this makes you look. 

The vast majority of trans people that find JK Rowling offensive are now just as bad as their murderers and the people who harass them? 

F*ck right off. I'm not surprised a JK apologist refuses to back down from their recklessly hurtful rhetoric. 

MJHolland

I'm not a perfect person but at least I've never defended a transphobic piece of sh!t :huntyga:

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

As if you are gonna change someone's mind with a paragraph on the internet or even cancelling someone on twitter :ladyhaha: keep creating your threads in twitter and not actually doing anything that helps:lana:

There’s no way to change your mind. You have decide to proudly stand on the wrong side of history. Have a nice life, and don’t breed.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Chromatican
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Then what part about being compassionate towards trans people while respecting biological women's experiences did you not understand? :awkney:

“Compassion” in word but not in action.

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

Promo is working, thanks to you guys I just bought that book :kiss: cant wait to read :)

#longLifeForJK

So it’s cool to hurt trans people as long your favorite author sells books? Giiiiirl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eddie
16 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

There’s no way to change your mind. You have decide to proudly stand on the wrong side of history. Have a nice life, and don’t breed.

Obviously you don't have a nice life because you give the wrong person your attention :ladyhaha:

I choose to ignore you just as every common person should do and not make a cancel party of every step you do, like every pathetic twitter user does :ohwell: maybe that's why everybody don't respect you all and you feel like that.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?
  • LMAO 1

TheOriginalOne
28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Obviously you don't have a nice life because you give the wrong person your attention :ladyhaha:

I choose to ignore you just as every common person should do and not make a cancel party of every step you do, like every pathetic twitter user does :ohwell: maybe that's why everybody don't respect you all and you feel like that.

K transphobe

i never condoned this #RIP thing and I don’t usually agree with cancel culture either. I pointed out the fact that you feel the need to be convinced that trans people are people. And that’s what makes you a sh!tty person. I don’t know who this “everybody” that doesn’t respect me is. You’re a nobody so it’s not you. Just goes to show what a fool and an imbecile you are. Have a nice day.

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • Like 1

Andy McQueen

"I really hate to do this to you Facebook, but today we're going to go there. To those who are mad at JK Rowling for making the villain of her new book a cross-dressing male serial killer. 

Cross-dressing is a paraphilia. Completely unrelated to anything that anybody has been talking about gender, we have known for a long time that cross-dressing is a paraphilia. This means that it is a condition that men become sexually aroused because they are wearing "women's clothing". This is an understanding that we have that has absolutely nothing to do with gender identity. Further than that, it is understood in criminology that there is a type of criminal called a lust murderer. Which is quite frankly a disgusting name. This means that a paraphilia has expanded to the point where it is no longer a fantasy or sexual arousal but a desire to actually hurt women and to actually take their clothes off of them and to actually put them on. 

Many serial killers kill because they have sexual paraphilias. Sexual paraphilias are known to be a part of the serial killing experience. There are tons of men known of now who were serial killers, who had the cross-dressing paraphilia.

Harden Clark The Cross-Dressing Cannibal. Russel Williams, a Canadian high-ranking colonel, would break into women's houses to take pictures of himself in their underwear. This escalated to rape and murder. Ottis Toole would dress in drag to hunt for women to murder.

Jerry Brudos, one of the killers that was featured in Mindhunters, was sexually aroused by high heels. He went on to make molds of the women's breasts so he could keep their body parts. Another killer featured in this very popular series, Richard Speck, went on to smuggle hormones into jail in order to grow breasts. 

Yet another killer featured in Mindhunters was BTK. Dennis Rader "acted out sexual fetishes for voyeurism, autoerotic asphyxiation and cross-dressing; he would often spy on female neighbors while dressed in women's clothing, including women's underwear that he had stolen, and masturbate with ropes or other bindings around his arms and neck."

Doil Lane, child rapist and killer, killed child girls and stole their underwear. He said he liked to put it on. 

I could go on, but everyone is obsessed with true crime and you all KNOW this already. This idea that any man who ever puts on women's clothing is "valid" and "included" instead of seeing that criminologists have known for a long time that some men who do this are incredibly sick and dangerous--is an affront to our critical thinking skills. Which one is which? Just trans, or sexual paraphilia??? Welcome to the world of a woman. You don't know which man is dangerous from the outside. All you can do is look for patterns and try to protect yourself. 

Criminologists know that cross-dressing is a sexual paraphilia. If this bothers you, you don't have to support the men who cross-dress as a sexual fetish. You can support the men who just want to wear dresses because they think they look cute. But don't come for an author who is clear on reality. 

This **** is known and studied. It exists and it is a real thing. Liberals want women to just accept any man who wears women's clothing. My message is different: understand reality and protect yourself. Is every cross-dresser a serial killer? No.  But there are many serial killers who cross-dressed, and cross-dressing was not a benign part of the process. It was one of the intrinsic motivations."

Charlie Rae 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10164028784665408&id=759410407 

Edited by Andy McQueen
  • Like 1