💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

Daylight Jokers

Heeeeeeere we go.

• LMAO 1

Giorno Giovanna
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

If the actions of a few people lead you to believe that black people don't deserve rights, you have to take some time away and think about your values.

Black people have the same rights. If you claim they don't have the same rights, then tell me which exactly?

And no, I do believe in equal rights for everyone

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Vergil
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Black people have the same rights. If you claim they don't have the same rights, then tell me which exactly?

:sure:

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

kandi burruss the lies GIF

• Like 1

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

kandi burruss the lies GIF

why do you say that and claim such a horrendous thing?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HeavyMetalLover

Why do you focus on a couple of very specific negative instances and choose language that generalizes an entire movement of millions down to them?

Do you care more about these relatively isolated incidents involving BLM protestors than the very issues that are being protested against? Do you clutch your pearls at property damage and harassment, yet stay silent on an abusive police force routinely terrorizing and murdering black people?

Only looking for civil discussion.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Thanks 2

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Why does this sound like:

g7h726ty4o951.jpg?auto=webp&s=01e2987565

:billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 14

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

Why do you focus on a couple of very specific negative instances and choose language that generalizes an entire movement of millions down to them?

Do you care more about these relatively isolated incidents involving BLM protestors than the very issues that are being protested against? Do you clutch your pearls at property damage and harassment, yet stay silent on an abusive police force routinely terrorizing and murdering black people?

I see barely to no proofs of the horrendous acts BLM has done so far on GGD, despite there being so many, and I think it's only fair to show both sides. So people see both sides. Instead of one they want to see exclusively. I believe this enables you to think more clearly and more sober and rational about the whole situation. 

- I care about both sides, the good and bad, and I think up to this point BLM has done more damage and evil compared to so called "police brutality" (which I do think exists, nevertheless)

- thank you, I seriously want honest conversation on here, despite people immediately attacking me for not blindly following their favourite marxist cult( spoiler, the BLM leaders themselves claimed they are trained marxists)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1

Lord Temptation

Hurting innocent people, especially children (remember that woman who stole that little kids MAGA hat - she got arrested by the way) or the elderly is a bad look.

• Thanks 1

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, KanyeWest said:

here is the full bodycam footage of the george floyd case, he was not murdered, he was on drugs and he is a criminal, he threatened a pregnant woman, he claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 2

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I care about both sides, the good and bad, and I think up to this point BLM has done more damage and evil compared to so called "police brutality"

"so called police brutality"

You also dmed me asking for proof of data of racism in hospital in America between black and white and I gave it to you and you stayed silent.

Please, PLEASE, stop making threads about this topic when you're too stubborn about it and will not change it. You believe BLM is fake, police brutality does not exist towards blacks, and that black people have the rights, and have the same treatments as any other. I assure you, you'll feel much better if you talk to Trump supporters on Twitter about this, as they will agree and talk to you furthermore about how black people are angry out of nowhere with a few racist adjectives to describe them.

This is not the place to do it. We have too much morals and values to agree with you about this issue 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I care about both sides, the good and bad, and I think up to this point BLM has done more damage and evil compared to so called "police brutality" (which I do think exists, nevertheless)

This is really disrespectful  to the countless victims of police brutality. You can have your qualms about the BLM movement but this is totally wrong  

Giorno Giovanna
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hurting innocent people, especially children (remember that woman who stole that little kids MAGA hat - she got arrested by the way) or the elderly is a bad look.

be careful people might attack you for speaking the truth :selena:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

here is the full bodycam footage of the george floyd case, he was not murdered, he was on drugs and he is a criminal, he threatened a pregnant woman, he claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe.

You are so right, when you're a criminal, you deserve DEATH BY STRANGULATION. YOU DESERVE 10 BULLETS ON YOUR BACK FOR BEING A THIEF, That's the job of a police officer that's JUSTICE. Justice is for police officers to get the thief and to kill them. Maybe next time police officers should grab the criminal and hang them up on a tree and ask the population from the town to come and see it like in the middle ages. I think you'd enjoy that show wouldn't you. Just grab a drink and applaud once you see the man finally DEAD of asphyxiation. In the same token, I am sure you must agree with any dictatorship where they allow this type of behavior to happen. Well thank you Giorno for your great contribution to this topic. You are so brave and so intelligent 

• Like 2