Jump to content
society

Gender Reveal Party Creates Huge CA Wildfire


MJHolland

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

dear expecting couples,

please just use blue or pink balloons and open them from a giant present box or something...  fire is not needed... 

- make it click 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
On 9/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, alsemanche said:

I will never understand this new obsession with gender reveal parties like good for you your unborn child has a vajayjay wooh!!! Not to mention the extreme stupidity of holding one during a PANDEMIC and in the midst of extreme heat and dryness.... 

Ppl gotta keep coming up with more ways to spend money. More parties more vacations. Now babymoon vacations are a must too

 

I get that wealth inequality is causing a lot of people to struggle but I swear a lot of ppl like to dig themselves an even bigger hole :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

papergangster
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ppl gotta keep coming up with more ways to spend money. More parties more vacations. Now babymoon vacations are a must too

 

I get that wealth inequality is causing a lot of people to struggle but I swear a lot of ppl like to dig themselves an even bigger hole :rip:

I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

BabyWHAT now 

Baby moon

 

My ex told me about it. Apparently when ur having a baby ur suppostu to have another honneymoon and vacation to celebrate

 

and I was like with what money? If we had had a kid we could barely afford one as it was :toofunny:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
16 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT?

Ughhhhh I meant to quote u above on the second quote and I quoted the same person again :rip:

 

Anyway:

 

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Baby moon

 

My ex told me about it. Apparently when ur having a baby ur suppostu to have another honneymoon and vacation to celebrate

 

and I was like with what money? If we had had a kid we could barely afford one as it was :toofunny:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
On 9/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, papergangster said:

I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT?

Thats when your baby flashes his butt cheeks...😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...