Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which collab are you most thirsty for?


Queen of Pop

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Ugh Ian Somerhalder :huntyga: he's just too hot for it to be healthy

OMG you actually used this pic. I'm dead. :ladyhaha:

20200831_103418.thumb.jpg.5713db80cdb0c9

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Rihanna or the Weeknd

:tony: me tooooooo

Inside every one of us is a shadow side I call it my better side
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, pussycat said:

Hahahaha creds to you love 

No need I'm just shook to see it lmao.

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

CatelynnMarie
27 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

B*tch don't kill my vibe with Kendrick 

I wish she was on the official final version :giveup:

Was going to say this. Still salty about it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...