Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2020 VMAs Discussion Thread: Gaga Leads Nominations + Performs!

Stef

Featured Posts

Awakened M
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga came on the scene 12 years ago with Just Dance... and in that time span she has amassed all this success, praise, all while remaining true to who she is as a person and as an artist. She is truly one for the history books, she is an actual living LEGEND and icon at this point. There wouldn't be a music industry, or music videos that are look like miniature movies, without Lady Gaga. You can't say "pop music" and not mention the countless things Gaga has done. 

To think she's accomplished so much in jusy over a decade... its mindblowing. I'm so damn proud of Gaga, and its inspired me to keep on going even if things get tough. I love her so much

I love you Miley Cyrus GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clever Username
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Did you guys see the poster on the bedroom?

EB8-BD4-E6-6352-4844-8-B7-D-062505-FFDBF

Is it.... a MERMAID!?!??!

Spoiler

:poot:

LOVE FOOLISH
Just now, ItsLikeCody said:

Why does everyone call Lady Gaga by her stage name, but everyone who likes The Weeknd calls him Abel like they’re friends with him?  Not being shady or anything, is it something that his whole fan base does?  

Uhhh yeah so his fandom calls him Abel and I was kind of bullied into saying it too LOL but it's just a mouthful saying The Weeknd. His signature is also "Abel" so that could've inspired the fandom to refer to his real name instead! 

4 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

Yay....Okie represent yaaaas

Hide contents

I jk...kind of LOL I struggle with my OK identity since people forget we exist as a state :fatcat:

I know how you feel.... :hug:

I moved here 2 years ago from the northeast and all my friends/family found it sooo easy to dismiss/hate on. :noparty:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Sister

Is it Gaga laying down with an alien mask on?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LOVE FOOLISH
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Because Gaga is an iconic stage name.. while Abel is a hot name.. Idk if that answered your question though  :billie:

Wait this is exactly what I wanted to say but just didn't know how to word it lol. It's like Gaga has solidified her status as a pop icon, her name itself is iconic. It reminds me of that interview with Beyonce where they say "You're Beyonce" and she says thank you lol. Calling Gaga "Gaga" is like complimenting her and her achievements?

Well that was my thesis on why even the stage name "Gaga" is basically pop culture in a nutshell :ally: or something lol

ydnmnme

Her performance already has 2,3 millions views on MTV Twitter:tony:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Clever Username
Just now, ydnmnme said:

Her performance already has 2,3 millions views on MTV Twitter:tony:

Do Twitter views count for Billboard? :poot:

Monster7

Obsessed with the 911 choreo and performance. I hope it gets more recognition and if it charts in the hot 100 Chromatica will have already five songs there:flutter:

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m loving the positivity here tonight. There were some meltdowns earlier in the day, but it’s been really nice to see good energy towards Gaga and all the awards. Let’s keep it this way!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

RabbitHeart

Now the question of the night becomes: will she surprise drop a new single/MV/merch/babylon hl/chromatica tv/eyeshadow palette at midnight :enigma:

Chromatography
1 minute ago, RabbitHeart said:

Now the question of the night becomes: will she surprise drop a new single/MV/merch/babylon hl/chromatica tv/eyeshadow palette at midnight :enigma:

if she drops 911 merch my poor paycheck. i’ll skip groceries next week

18 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Did you guys see the poster on the bedroom?

EB8-BD4-E6-6352-4844-8-B7-D-062505-FFDBF

It's Gaga laying down with mask on I think

Archived