Jump to content
politics

Michael Moore warns that Donald Trump is on course to repeat 2016 win


HeavyMetalLover

Featured Posts

Debithius
10 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

If trump gets another run, I think he'll be overthrown at some point, people are tired.

No he wont.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GregJA

I’m pretty sure it won’t be just a repeat of 2016

 his win will be even larger margin :what:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, GregJA said:

I’m pretty sure it won’t be just a repeat of 2016

 his win will be even larger margin :what:

You had me in the first part. :bear:

And then... :cryga:

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

No he wont.

Would've happened by now, long ago, if it were going to. We're just not that united.

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterMom

I think if the protest continue and more violence continues he will. He will blame it on BLM and ramp up the fear and people will run to vote :saladga: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I think if the protest continue and more violence continues he will. He will blame it on BLM and ramp up the fear and people will run to vote :saladga: 

I had this same thought today. Divide and conquer. :toofunny:

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what will decide who‘s going to win the election is the number of campaign volunteers. If enough people go on the streets to campaign for Biden he has a chance of outdoing Trump even when Trump is doing better in the debates. This election really is going to prove if power are the people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA
13 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

You had me in the first part. :bear:

And then... :cryga:

The 180 pivot trickery :trollga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

He has a point. We can't be complacent.

If Biden wins, I won't be surprised as there are many indications of Trump losing support.

But if Trump wins he will probably win by a small margin and he will be worse in his second term. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LaLuna
37 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

If trump gets another run, I think he'll be overthrown at some point, people are tired.

It's been 4 years and a gazillion scandals, he was impeached and yet he's still in office. It's not gonna happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

It's been 4 years and a gazillion scandals, he was impeached and yet he's still in office. It's not gonna happen.

Yep. :toofunny: How many times have we gotten our hopes up and had them decimated? Not falling for it again.

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think he'll win just based off the fact that most liberals thing it's gonna be a landslide for Biden so they probably won't vote - handing Trump the win because what people don't realize is, is voting is FUN for republicans.  They can't wait.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, whipopotamus said:

I think he'll win just based off the fact that most liberals thing it's gonna be a landslide for Biden so they probably won't vote - handing Trump the win because what people don't realize is, is voting is FUN for republicans.  They can't wait.  

 

 

I’m afraid I have to agree. :bradley:

i don't remember ARTPOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bionic said:

Trump isn't going to WIN another term, he's going to STEAL it

 

And he said Hillary was crooked!

What state do you live in? This sounds like the argument of someone who does not understand or live in the enthusiasm of working class whites for Trump. Especially older voters, which always outperform younger voters, and especially in swing states, which always outweigh the coastal urban states. I live in San Francisco, but every time I drive back to my hometown 3 hours away, the culture shock hits me right in the face. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling
58 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

I think what will decide who‘s going to win the election is the number of campaign volunteers. If enough people go on the streets to campaign for Biden he has a chance of outdoing Trump even when Trump is doing better in the debates. This election really is going to prove if power are the people.

I feel like people know as much about both candidates from the news that if they were going to vote they would have decided by now. Trump makes enough bad headlines. Biden is already known as his alternative. Any further education on Biden would just hurt him. Pepsi knows this and that's why she said she wouldn't debate Trump if she was Biden. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...