Sister 9,907 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 ^ Licking finger visuals is actually very gross for me to see~ I just never thought about it before. The future's uncertain and the end is always near. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,653 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 As a Germaphobe nothing is ever finger lickin good Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,262 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 This just sounds like KFC finding a way to get attention Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dexxx 1,393 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 7 minutes ago, GregJA said: As a Germaphobe nothing is ever finger lickin good Omg, same All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KFC 43 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 I'm here just for their mashed potatoes 1 hour ago, Franch Toast said: @KFC what's going on? I don't know either. I didn't tell them to do that. PS. I hate their fried chicken here in Philippines Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KFC 43 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said: Lol, KFC is trash anyway. What have I done to you? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ssslyboy 3,273 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 I think it's safe to lick your own fingers while you're eating chicken I don't eat KFC so don't care but this is an overreaction. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
petty 9,412 Posted August 25, 2020 Author Share Posted August 25, 2020 Just now, KFC said: omfg THE KFC ! lick my fingers KING Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KFC 43 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 1 minute ago, PETTY said: omfg THE KFC ! lick my fingers KING just put your gloves on Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
joannesrats 26 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 1 hour ago, raragaga said: i don't care what their slogan is, I just want them to bring the beyond chicken back I miss their potato wedges Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,637 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 Why is this so funny chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ice bear 1 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 2 hours ago, PETTY said: UK and Ireland KFC is simply blurring out the "finger lickin'" part of the slogan instead of wiping the phrase entirely. "KFC good" wow the eloquence that has ice heard one side from above Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,039 Posted August 25, 2020 Share Posted August 25, 2020 It is my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to lick my fingers after eating some finger lickin’ good KFC chicken. No Marxist COVID propaganda will stop me from being a FREE AMERICAN. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.