Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Artpop Cover Idea

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Beautiful. I love abstract art.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

I love them.

But literally no one would buy the album because they'd be put off.

Is that a vagina?

:laughga:

lol yes it is.

its not even rude.

Basically I love the concept and the pic u use. but I'm not really here for drawing version of Gaga for artwork.

well ideally, it would be her real face, and with animation.

the inconsistencies in her skin represent where there would be a shadow or highlight, but without blending. its to make the face look somewhat shiny and plastic. its a surrealist technique that salvador dali used.

You're talented, but I really do not like these drawings

This. I can see you are very talented, but I wouldn't like this for ARTPOP.

aaronyoji

OP your first drawing was so amazing I put it as my facebook cover photo. how do you want to be credited?

omg wow thanks! um just aaronyoji, or if u want my full name aaron arakawa that'd be great.

Surrealism is simply all amazing :legend: And I LOVE how you use Dali paintings for inspiration :flutter:

why thank you!

To the OP: it's polarizing, so you're obviously on the right track! Good work :)

yup, its garnering a reaction and obviously thats very gaga. an album with the title "art" in it cant have a cover with some basic shot of her hair blowing in the wind wearing a diva dress, a la mariah or beyonce.

GagaObsession

Your work is definitely interesting, the second one is pretty out there!

Lizabeeba Wells

OP your first drawing was so amazing I put it as my facebook cover photo. how do you want to be credited?

Send me a link to your FB!

yup, its garnering a reaction and obviously thats very gaga. an album with the title "art" in it cant have a cover with some basic shot of her hair blowing in the wind wearing a diva dress, a la mariah or beyonce.

Watch her album cover be just that, lol.

Archived