🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
society

“Israel - West Bank annexation plan NOT off table”, bombing of Gaza cont.

lego

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • Sad 6

alsemanche

Believing that a "peace deal" and a promise from Israel will actually end annexation and stop violence against Palestinians is very VERY delusional. Even if annexation isn't "official", it remains a reality (a very violent one) that cannot be ignored or altered by a disgusting normalization of ties.

• Like 4

MysteryMan

Why didn't you mention that the attack in Gaza was a mere response to dozens of incendiary balloon launches from Gaza to Israel, that led to dozens of fires in Israeli farmlands over the past week only, and made tons of crops (grown by Israeli CIVILIANS) go to waste?

You can't tell only one side of the story.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Dolev

it’s a shame innocents are being killed but if only Hamas would stop launching explosive ballons towards Israel there would be no reason for Israel to respond.

as for the Peace agreement, the Palestinians have no one to blame but themselves. Even Arab nations are starting to realise they are in no way ready for peace nor having their own country.  I hope they somehow manage to get another leadership that really cares about them and is free fundamentalism & corruption.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

lego
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

Why didn't you mention that the attack in Gaza was a mere response to dozens of incendiary balloon launches from Gaza to Israel, that led to dozens of fires in Israeli farmlands over the past week only, and made tons of crops (grown by Israeli CIVILIANS) go to waste?

You can't tell only one side of the story.

Yesterday y’all celebrated so-called peace deal and here you are back at defending Israeli aggressions. How that justifies bombing UN schools and targeting children?? Why don’t you mention that Palestinians are under military occupation and that nothing justifies bombing civilians in an open air prison, they’re not equal. 

But once you mentioned Israeli crops going to waste, please remind us how Israel steals water from West Bank & Gaza, sprays herbicides on agricultural land in Gaza, how many Palestinian olive trees in the 
West Bank were burned or chopped by the illegal settlers while Israeli army was watching? 

Edited by lego
racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

alsemanche
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dolev said:

the Palestinians have no one to blame but themselves

You're disgusting. Imagine asking a colonized people to want peace with their f*cking colonizers. 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

lego
3 minutes ago, Dolev said:

it’s a shame innocents are being killed but

Yikes. No condemnation, no buts. Palestinian lives matter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

lego

and talking about the balloons, reminder what Israel did in Lebanon:

• Sad 1

MysteryMan
1 minute ago, lego said:

Yesterday you all celebrated so called peace deal and here your back at defending Israeli aggressions. How that justifies bombing UN schools and targeting children?? Why don’t you mention that Palestinians are under military occupation and that nothing justifies bombing civilians in an open air prison, they’re not equal. 

But once you mentioned Israeli crops going to waste, please remind us how Israel steals water from West Bank & Gaza, sprays herbicides on agricultural land in Gaza, how many Palestinian olive trees in the 
West Bank were burned or chopped by the illegal settlers while Israeli army was watching? 

I was not defending Israel and I don't agree with the Israeli policies in this conflict. All I'm saying is that both sides are violent and if you decide to post "news", don't ignore the violence of Palestinians. Again, you can't tell only one side of the story.

I'd also recommend to make sure you consume information from non-biased sources, or at least from sources that represent both sides. Twitter accounts are not the sources I would choose to consume information from. But that is really up to you and your decision to make.

• Like 1

Dolev
12 minutes ago, lego said:

Yikes. No condemnation, no buts. Palestinian lives matter. 

so does Israeli lives :heart: stop firing explosives at us :yennefer:

13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You're disgusting. Imagine asking a colonized people to want peace with their f*cking colonizers. 

there was never a political entity called “Palestine” so the CoLoN!zE argument is irrelevant. Sorry :heart:

• Sad 1

lego
1 minute ago, Dolev said:

so does Israeli lives 

Never said otherwise. You’re the one justifying bombing schools and refugee camps and harming children. You’re the one who put all the blame on the oppressed nation. You’re the one who thinks occupation should go on and occupied have no rights to live in equality and defend themselves in any way. They don’t even have rights to boycott.

stop firing explosives at us :yennefer:

You have no shame telling ME this. You know I’m not a Palestinian nor supporter of Hamas. I support Palestinian refugees, their right of return, Palestinian right to self-determination and living on their own land with their neighbors with equal human rights. But we all know why you’re saying it, so reported.  :heart:

there was never a political entity called “Palestine” so the CoLoN!zE argument is irrelevant. Sorry :heart:

Bigotry, nationalism, dehumanizing “enemy” and denying their existence is what leads to genocides. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lego
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, MysteryMan said:

All I'm saying is that both sides are violent and if you decide to post "news", don't ignore the violence of Palestinians. Again, you can't tell only one side of the story.

They’re not equal sides. One has upper hand, military funded by billions of US tax dollars. The “most precise” weapons in the world. Yet they continue targeting civilians and children. Soldiers continue to harass families at nights and protect violent settlers. Small rock or a balloon is not equal to millions of bombs dropped on nation without a proper army. You’re not here to tell both sides, just to justify Israeli one, don’t act as non-biased. Tweets I posted are either official (congresswoman Tlaib statements) or often have links to official news in the end, they just provide comment and pictures as well.

This news shows the deal from yesterday means nothing. 

Edited by lego

Twitter

😟

American news and social networking service.

homomo

That pro-Israeli colonizer in this thread is a BIG yikes :wtf:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Dolev
24 minutes ago, lego said:

Never said otherwise. You’re the one justifying bombing schools and refugee camps and harming children. You’re the one who put all the blame on the oppressed nation. You’re the one who thinks occupation should go on and occupied have no rights to live in equality and defend themselves in any way. They don’t even have rights to boycott.

You have no shame telling ME this. You know I’m not a Palestinian nor supporter of Hamas. I support Palestinian refugees, their right of return, Palestinian right to self-determination and living on their own land with their neighbors with equal human rights. But we all know why you’re saying it, so reported.  :heart:

Bigotry, nationalism, dehumanizing “enemy” and denying their existence is what leads to genocides. 

all I said was “stop firing explosives at us” :flop: 

with all due respect, I never explored your roots or your identity so your motives are irrelevant. stop. firing. explosives. at. us. Love :heart:

• Like 1