💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (OUT NOW)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Helxig

PS When she sings "oo, you know it's true" was anybody else expecting her to say "oo baby, oo, said ooo"? :udidnt:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

PS When she sings "oo, you know it's true" was anybody else expecting her to say "oo baby, oo, said ooo"? :udidnt:

in the zach sang interview she said edge of seventeen was the model for the song pretty much and she even sent it to stevie before releasing it and stevie loved it :giveup: its so beautiful

aphrodite

Helxig
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

in the zach sang interview she said edge of seventeen was the model for the song pretty much and she even sent it to stevie before releasing it and stevie loved it :giveup: its so beautiful

WOW OKAY. Thought I was hearing things! My mind... :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

LOVE FOOLISH

Oh wow, you guys weren’t kidding! This is SO GOOD!

First of all, VISUALS! She’s absolutely stunning. I got Joan Jett vibes, must be the hair style lol. I am in love with the MV and it’s one of my favorites of this year.

About the song itself, it’s a chill and moody track that will fit in my car ride playlist. The thing about disco in 2020 is that I just get nostalgic and go back to disco from the 70s and binge. It’s just hard to beat the original, but I feel like Miley makes up for it by performing. She’s so captivating and controversial, I dig it :lolly: also “I don’t belong to anyone” teas :fatcat:

I’m still a little confused about the three EPs before full album release????? or something like that, but I’m officially excited for whatever she’s planning next!

Gagaism

It’s a good song, but I can hear some Break My Heart vibes and I don’t know why.

She’s definitely the most talented from her generation act in terms of reinvention and got a unique voice though.

I think it's good, but I don't like the song and that's just a matter of preference and taste in this case cus it's good quality :pawsup:

Magneto

I wasn't sure if her vocals would fit the song based on the snippets, but I love this. I love how she always switches it up for every era. Also, she looks amazing:diane:

Free my mind

moonsago

Its SO good omg she literally just destroyed the disco scene while looking the best she’s ever

Luke78619

Will This become my new fave by Miley and replace Slide Away?! :shocked: it seems that way, this is great:legend:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AMAIZNG song! She’s honestly so underrated it hurts. I mean mother’s daughter, slide away and midnight sky are all MAJOR BOPS and deserve every success!!!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived