TaylorSwift 164,432 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
retrosexual123 1,141 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 …and? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fizbo the clown 3,406 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 who is she Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPRISONGS 1,652 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 that woman is everywhere but on the charts... 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,834 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 I'll never book this movie she speaks of but remebering how Rita literally serenaded that Kia in the Khia Aslume still renders my weave tbh. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,250 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 Substitute celeb 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 Well she’s no Bebe Rexha Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,083 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 5 hours ago, CAPRISONGS said: that woman is everywhere but on the charts... I just choked 💀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,345 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 5 hours ago, CAPRISONGS said: that woman is everywhere but on the charts... I gagged Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,032 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 I was like, "I bet Teletubby posted this ****" Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,032 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 And I was right 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.