Franch Toast 27,817 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Anyone but Kamala, but it's probably Kamala She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 22 minutes ago, Louie said: I'm hoping it's Kamala too, but rumors are saying it could be Warren since shes been fundraising for Biden and has gotten more money then the other candidates. I'd be surprised if it's Warren tbh. Even with her fundraising for Biden the most, I definitely see Biden picking a woman of color as VP. I'm not hoping for Kamala (tbh, I think Tammy Duckworth would be a very good choice), but I think realistically, she's got the biggest shot. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,261 Posted August 11, 2020 Author Share Posted August 11, 2020 13 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said: Im very ready to be proven right About the pick or outcome? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
moonsago 7,285 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Its our fav ya’ll the rumours were true about her endorsing his campaign, she paused the era to get ready for her new position Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,779 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Kamala for entertainment value, please! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bottom 1,842 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 i hope it is either kamala or warren, both of them take zero bull nowadays and they will give as good as they get Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prostitute Barbie 4,083 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Announcement rumors are a lie wbk. He’ll announce VP the week before the election and give her no promo. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gracious Gaga 17,163 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 I hope it’s Cardi ♥ Kindness Police. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,261 Posted August 11, 2020 Author Share Posted August 11, 2020 6 minutes ago, BrownEyess said: Announcement rumors are a lie wbk. He’ll announce VP the week before the election and give her no promo. The deadline is August 17 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taylucifer 5,249 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Third time's the charm TayDaily Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prostitute Barbie 4,083 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 6 minutes ago, LateToCult said: The deadline is August 17 That’s good but this is 2020 the year of postponement so I‘ve come to expect nothing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,261 Posted August 11, 2020 Author Share Posted August 11, 2020 6 minutes ago, BrownEyess said: That’s good but this is 2020 the year of postponement so I‘ve come to expect nothing The DNC is the deadline and Biden is gonna go live from his home. The chances of the being postponed are very very slim. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
President Biden 5,898 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 I got drunk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 I’m for whichever candidate he feels the most comfortable selecting. Biden was a VP for eight years. He understands what the job entails. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BillieGOAT 5,272 Posted August 11, 2020 Share Posted August 11, 2020 Kamala Harris would be suicide for his ticket Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.