🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
society

Gardaí in Kilkenny recover a dog stolen in Cork last March

FfFfFfFF

109922458_614067045906332_82622316242505

Gardaí in Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny have recovered a dog that was stolen in Cork last March. The dog in question, whose name is Pop, was reunited with her owners after months of being apart.  

Gardaí have advised the public to take preventative action against dog theth by:

•Ensuring dogs are microchipped. 

•Keeping clear, recent photographs of your dog from several angles including any unusual markings or scars.

•Making sure you train your dog to return when you call and not to go out of sight while on walks.

•Always calling your dog back if you are approached on a walk, as criminals will often try to distract an owner while their partner lures the dog away.

•Ensuring that you secure all gates and fencing to prevent thieves from entering. Lock the gate from the inside and secure with a padlock or install an alarm that alerts you if the gate is opened.

More: https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/Gardai-in-Kilkenny-recover-a-dog-stolen-in-Cork-last-March-b15dd202-b602-4317-91cb-62461740afc3-ds

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

homomo

Apparently these dognappers were marking houses with chalk if they were a target. My partners cousin has two dogs and found some chalk markings in her drive way the other week.

• Shook 1

ctherainbow
8 minutes ago, homomo said:

Apparently these dognappers were marking houses with chalk if they were a target. My partners cousin has two dogs and found some chalk markings in her drive way the other week.

Criminals still be out here marking things with chalk?  Damn, I’d just keep a Google Maps file, but that’s me.   :rip: 

Very glad this pupper got reunited with her family.    :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

FlopSlurper

I used to visit Killkenny every christmas to go to the ice-skating rink :giveup:

itzgaga.tumblr.com