🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

Fox steals 100 shoes in Berlin

FfFfFfFF

fFnYv6gLBY7aAJj2uYpQ6i-650-80.jpg.webp

"Why did the fox steal my shoes?" sounds like the start of a brain-teasing riddle or an annoyingly viral song. But for people in Berlin, it was an existential question spurred by the knowledge that a local fox was the culprit behind a string of shoe thefts.

About two weeks ago, Christian Meyer, a resident of Berlin's Zehlendorf neighborhood, noticed that one of his new and expensive running shoes had disappeared from his porch, and he decided to investigate the theft, German news site Tagesspiegel reported. 

Ed4e_AKWAAINSmp?format=jpg&name=4096x409Ed4e_AKWAAEz4X3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Meyer quickly learned that he was not the thief's only victim, and a tip helped him catch the fox bandit red-handed (or red-pawed) with two blue flip-flops in its mouth, according to Tagesspiegel. 

Still unknown: Why the fox stole the shoes, and why this particular canid had a thing for Crocs. But this isn't the first time that an urban fox has demonstrated a seeming shoe fetish.

https://www.livescience.com/fox-steals-100-shoes.html

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 2

PatrickMonster

Ok but the real question is: “what does the fox say?”

joannethenight

it's explain why i can't find my shoes. as**ole fox!!!

🌹