🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
throwback

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch

It's been 5 years and this song is still i c o n i c :vegas:

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

The lyrics are dumb as hell, but the production in the chorus slaps so hard I almost had to call an ambulance. 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons

The song of summer 2015 :lolly: idk about the charts 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, paradox said:

still iconic? it never was iconic 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

It was, and still is because people didn't expect a song like this from Madonna. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
paradox
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

It was, and still is because people didn't expect a song like this from Madonna. 

she's done many incredible and iconic things, but this isn't one of them cyst :poot:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderson123

One of my least favorite Madonna singles but she just gave 0 fcks and had fun with it. Rebel Heart was a good album.

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P

Literally one of Madonna’s worst songs ever, people nowadays don’t even take her seriously anymore because of this song :bear:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas

I used to really dislike this song at first but over the years it grew on me. It's one of those songs you musn't take seriously to enjoy and just appreciate the fun of the song

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaelergrey
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

The lyrics are dumb as hell, but the production in the chorus slaps so hard I almost had to call an ambulance. 

I agreeee :woot:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover2

It's a hella party song, love it

She really went for the "i dont give a sh*t" vibe and slayed it:music: Diplo did a killer production

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Literally one of Madonna’s worst songs ever, people nowadays don’t even take her seriously anymore because of this song :bear:

You're being too critical! :noparty: Madonna literally proved that she doesn't care about young pop stars and she still can do it better. :sis:

Just now, Lucas said:

I used to really dislike this song at first but over the years it grew on me. It's one of those songs you musn't take seriously to enjoy and just appreciate the fun of the song

Yes, yes, exactly! Like a good summer song for your party. :lolly:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnalDelGay

Madonna Recording the ending sound of this song in the Studio (rare studio pic 2014):

 

1307946_22387474.jpg

''Dreams'' out on YouTube and SoundCloud!
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...