💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Beyoncé - ALREADY

weed

Featured Posts

smitherz

this song BEEN a bop, and the visuals are fantastic. constantly raising the bar 👏🏼

ZiggyZiggs

the gift is one of my fave albums from last year and these visuals are stunning yes bey!

Luke78619

Song started off strong for me until the repetitive chorus :selena: but the video is pretty cool, very nice aesthetics, cinematography and bey looks beaut as usual

2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

I love the Marine Serre

Isn’t that what Dua wears here? I love this look

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQPMZZi3hPIe9A8AOMoH6

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Song started off strong for me until the repetitive chorus :selena: but the video is pretty cool, very nice aesthetics, cinematography and bey looks beaut as usual

Isn’t that what Dua wears here? I love this look

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQPMZZi3hPIe9A8AOMoH6

Yes it’s the same brand :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Teletubby
8 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

I love the Marine Serre

Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix today 
31409560-8580279-image-a-43_15961960911331409564-8580279-image-a-44_159619652368

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

DavidLuis198
5 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

is none of the album new songs then?? 

Only Black Parade

I don't know how to write in english

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

So much negativity in this thread. :interestinga:

no there isn't? there's like 20% of posts saying they don't really like it.. That isn't even that negative, let alone 'so much'? :koons:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

3 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

no there isn't? there's like 20% of posts saying they don't really like it.. That isn't even that negative, let alone 'so much'? :koons:

Other than the OP and 1 comment. The entire first page was negative. My opinion is based on the wording and what I saw from the first page.

Catnikko
25 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Other than the OP and 1 comment. The entire first page was negative. My opinion is based on the wording and what I saw from the first page.

pretty much every post with anything negative on page 1 is 'i don't like X but love X' that is not negative, that's opinion and general thoughts :triggered: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

HEARTSTOP

The video is beautiful, the song is ok.

But can she actually represent powerful African-Americans, instead of using African pseudo-cultural imagery? Honestly it's just so tiring that she constantly perpetuates that these regal tribal looks have anything to do with being a black person in America, making people think that black can only be beautiful in this way. I think Lemonade did this a little bit better in some of the videos.

IDGAF

Archived