đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK snubbed in Best K-Pop category

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Mister G said:

Good question because I’m wondering if certain artists viewed as snubbed didn’t release within the eligibility period...but then how does that explain Dua Lipa? Did she get nominated for anything?

Best Choreography and Best Visual Effects for Physical.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TWICE said:

Aside that BTS release and psycho, 3/5 MVs in Kpop category made zero noise and could have been a HYLT spot easily. HYLT’s undeniable one of the most anticipated and high-value Kpop videos of this year. 

And deserves a nomination for the video of the year. :saladga:

4 hours ago, President Biden said:

No offense, but I thought the How You Like That music video was bland. I don’t get the “kpop MV” obsession. They are just overly large dance scenes like videos from 2010s. They don’t even have an interesting cinemagraphic direction like say Applause did. They are shot on a normal camera, don’t really have crisp coloration, and don’t really shock me that much. 

I get it probably deserved a nom for it’s success (probably should replace Billie, everything i wanted was an irrelevant single & boring video). But they need to calm down and also learn a little respect. You don’t need to meltdown over getting snubbed, it happens at award shows all the time. Even to Award Show darlings like Taylor and Gaga.

Not you calling the best video this year so far "bland". I don't want to disrespect your opinion, but did we watch the same video?

Sexxx
2 minutes ago, wrs said:

Not you calling the best video this year so far "bland". I don't want to disrespect your opinion, but did we watch the same video?

the video was a rehash of what they've been doing for the last two years. don't try and act like it was sensational and groundbreaking :laughga: this is coming from a blink 

Just now, Sexxx said:

the video was a rehash of what they've been doing for the last two years. don't try and act like it was sensational and groundbreaking :laughga: this is coming from a blink 

I love it so much.

Teletubby
5 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

BLACKPINK definitely deserved noms for Sour Candy, and HYLT. I'm surprised they didn't even get any :ohno:

Sour Candy doesn't have music video and MTV Video Music Awards are for videos

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mister G
3 hours ago, wrs said:

Best Choreography and Best Visual Effects for Physical.

I’d be happy with her winning Best Choreography. She definitely put in a lot of work for that during this era.

FentyGa

honestly, i like the song a lot, but the video it’s really ddu-du-ddu-du and kill this love rehashed lol

elijahfan
9 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

BLACKPINK definitely deserved noms for Sour Candy, and HYLT. I'm surprised they didn't even get any :ohno:

This is the VIDEO Music Awards - lyric videos don’t get noms, so why do you have to bring Sour Candy in this?

gagaxsebert

Wait... Mothers Daughter was nominated 2019 & 2020 but no BP. The clownery :flop:

Used to be HighRoad

Archived